02

[JIN'S POV]

I always woke up the earliest. However, when I got up today and went to the living room, I was surprised.

Taehyung was already sitting on the couch infront of the television, which was not even switched on.

He was just blankly staring at the screen.

"Taehyung, why did you wake up so early today? And why are you just sitting there blankly?" I asked him.

"I just couldn't sleep." He shrugged while turning on the television.

I suddenly remembered that Eunsoo was moving in to stay with us today.

"Ohhh, I get it! Are you excited because Eunsoo is moving in with us today?" I teased him, wriggling my eyebrows.

"Yah, why w-would I care about Eunsoo moving in with us? I don't even like her!" He exclaimed, flustered.

"I didn't even say anything about you liking her, what are you so defensive for?" I laughed.

He has a crush now, huh? My son is growing up.

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

What's with Jin? Is he a mind reader?

I am indeed really excited that she is moving in with us. I could not sleep last night thinking about how we would be living under the same roof.

I liked her since the first day we met, I guess it was love at first sight.

She had her hair in a bun and was carrying a bunch of books. She was walking with a friend who was teasing her about her ideal type, saying she likes bad boys.

Hoseok, being the social butterly he is, became friends with Jihee who was good friends with Eunsoo so we all became close friends.

It was hard to catch her attention, so I started teasing her a lot, acting really mean to her and pulling pranks on her hoping she would finally look at me..

But now, I think she hates me..

Isn't that what bad boys do..?

Lucky for me, the teacher made me her seatmate so I get to sit beside her every single day.

I try to talk to her all the time, but she just ignores me, which causes me to tease her so she would show some response.

I want to stop this bad boy facade, but I also want to be a type of guy she likes.

If I don't fit into the description of her ideal type, I would probably have no chance at all of her liking me back..

However, it seems like my plan is slowly backfiring.

Whenever we hung out together, she would ignore my existence.

Not only that, Jimin seems to like Eunsoo too, I have to step up my game before he takes her away from me. I can't let that happen.

There was once Yoongi asked Jimin if he liked Eunsoo but he said that he just treated her like his younger sister, that's all.