28; | promise to myself |

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]
I woke up when I felt my skin burning, It was the sun shining brightly. I looked beside me.

I was still embracing Eunsoo, with her head on my shoulder. I smiled at the sight of her sleeping. She is like sleeping beauty.

I felt her fidgeting a little so I closed my eyes quickly, pretending to sleep.

Please don't wake up so soon, I don't want you to leave my arms again.

[EUNSOO'S POV]
I woke up when I felt someone's heartbeat pounding fast.

I opened my eyes and realized that I was still in Taehyung's embrace, lying my head on his shoulder.

Why was his heart beating so fast?

I shook that thought off.

I gently and slowly moved out of his arms, not wanting to wake him up.

I succeeded in doing that and I dragged my lugagge away.

I can't be living off BTS like that for the rest of my life.. I should find a hotel to stay at until I'm ready to move back to my old house..

I need to find a decent job that can help me release my stress and it should be something I enjoy doing..

Singing!

Yes, I could sing part-time in a cafe to earn some money to pay for a hotel.

I don't want to go back to my old house to live yet because it's too dusty and it would remind me of my parents.

I walked to a hotel since there was one up ahead.

I checked in, paying with my savings and some of the money my parents left me.

I put down my luggage and took my wallet, phone and started my search for a cafe nearby that needs a someone to sing there part-time.

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]
I just realized that while pretending to sleep, I really fell asleep.

I quickly opened my eyes in panick and the spot beside me was empty. Eunsoo is gone.

Stupid me!

Why didn't I stay awake so that I could follow her to at least make sure she has someone to stay and she's safe!

I took my phone out of my pocket and messaged Eunsoo.

To Eunsoo~ :
Where are you? Can I go and find you? You can come back and stay at the shared apartment with BTS. They don't mind, we feel empty without you.

I decided to send another message.

To Eunsoo~ :
I still... love you, I really want to be with you again, please come back and be mine.. I won't blame you, we can be like last time again.. I need you. Please?

Two minutes passed...

Five minutes passed... 12 minutes passed... 17 minutes passed... 19 minutes... 23 minutes...

Still no reply. She hasn't even seen the message. Does she not want to be with me again?