35; | meeting jimin |

[JIMIN'S POV]
I'm currently in the living room, laying on the couch with Minah.

She's not that bad after a few months, even after I gave her the cold shoulder for about 4 weeks, she still tried to get me to talk to her.

Her stomach is now showing already.

So here we are, like husband and wife.

We'll have to get along with each other sooner or later, right? Might as well get along earlier and make life easier for both of us.

"We haven't met the rest and Eunsoo for awhile already since I've transferred to the same school as you, shall we call them to meet up?"

"Yeah, sure. I want to see them again too." Minah replied. I smiled warmly at her and stretched to take my phone from the table beside.

*CALLING TAEHYUNG*

"Jimin? How have you been? What's up?"
"Want to meet up for dinner later? We can meet at the usual restaurant at 7."
"Sure."
"Oh wait, bring Eunsoo along too, I want to see how's she doing."
"Got it, see you guys there."
"See you."
*CALL ENDED*

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]
"Guys, Jimin and Minah wants to meet us for dinner at the usual restaurant at 7 later. He wants Eunsoo to come too so I'll go fetch her now, see you guys at the restaurant." They all nodded and I went to the hotel Eunsoo was staying at, if i'm not wrong.

I sat on the swing at the playground opposite the hotel and tried my luck to see if Eunsoo would come out, but no luck.

I heard from Namjoon that Eunsoo's phone broke, thus she can't answer calls.

I waited for about 13 minutes when I saw Mark waiting outside the hotel, calling someone on his phone.

Soon after, I saw Eunsoo coming out from the hotel. They were all smiles and walked away together.

Are they together?

[EUNSOO'S POV]
I was choosing an outfit for my first day of work when my phone which was on the bed rang.

"Yess, Mr. Like-to-disturb-people, what do you want?" I teased.

"Ms. Love-many-problems, can you hurry up? You'll be late for your first day of work if you continue taking your own sweet time."

"Okok, i'm coming down already." I said and threw my phone on the bed, not even hanging up.

I could hear him shouting through the phone, I sighed and walked over to the bed and ended the call.

I immediately put on the last outfit I tried and did my hair a little more before rushing downstairs.

I saw Mr. Impatient standing there tapping his foot on the floor, tssk.

"Can't you be a gentleman and be more patient?" I said and shook my head.

We both bursted out laughing and Mark grabbed my arm and dragged me to work.

"Eunsoo!" Halfway when Mark was dragging me, I heard someone behind me shout.

I turned to look behind and saw Taehyung but Mark didn't realize and continued dragging me.

I accidentally tripped but Taehyung grabbed me in time, resulting Mark to let go off my hand.

I was still trying to get hold of my balance, causing me to continue tripping forward and going straight into Taehyung's arms.

"Are you okay? Becareful." Mark asked and tapped my back and pulled me out from Taehyung's embrace.

"S-sorry." I apologized to Taehyung.

"It's okay. I need to talk to you for awhile, can we?" He asked, I was about to agree but Mark interrupted, "Sorry, she can't. She has to go somewhere with me."

"B-but, Jimin wants to see" Taehyung tried to say.

"No more buts, Eunsoo is coming with me for today and that's that. If you want, get her tomorrow." Mark said and pulled me away.

I looked back at Taehyung and saw him looking disappointed.

I heard him say Jimin.. did he want to talk to me about Jimin?

I quickly pushed Mark's hands off my arm and said firmly, "I want to talk to Taehyung, I think it's about Jimin. I'll explain to boss later, you go first, I don't want you to be scolded too."

I tried to leave but Mark held me back again.

What's with this guy?

"No way, our boss is very strict, you better come. Especially because it's your first day." Mark said and continued pulling me.

"B-But–"

Luckily for him, the cafe we were working at is just right ahead.

We entered the cafe and greeted the other staffs.

"Stand here, I'll play the guitar while singing with you." Mark explained and handed me a lyrics sheet.

"I'm pretty sure you know these songs since they are quite popular these days. We have to sing them so those underlined are the parts you have to sing and the ones highlighted, the ones we have to sing together." I nodded, not really concentrating on what he was saying.

"We can start now." I nodded again.

The first song was A Little Braver by New Empire. (Uncontrollably Fond OST)

I started singing, followed by Mark then us together and so on.

The song ended and all the people who were in the cafe clapped.

I smiled half heartedly and bowed.

"Your voice is really beautiful." Mark praised. I smiled, "I could say the same about yours too."

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]
I checked my watch, 6.57pm.

My phone rang many times, the others must be the ones calling.

My phone rang again and this time, I decided to answer.

"Taehyung, where the hell are you?!"

"Sorry, I don't think I'll be able to make it for dinner today. Tell Jimin I'm sorry.. perhaps another day. Eunsoo can't make it either." I said and hung up.

I took a cab to the beach and walked along it, looking at the nightsky with all the stars shining brightly, alone.

--
sorry for taking so long to update, i've been busy with schoolwork and my new book.

like i promised, i will update as soon as possible. :)

thank you for supporting this book! don't worry, this book will not end that soon. remember there's still tiffany, muahahah.

hope you will enjoy reading the other chapters and feel free to comment your opinions on the story :)