14

[EUNSOO'S POV]

"Who is she?" The girl who came back with Jimin asked, pointing at me.

She glared at me whenever no one was looking.

"Oh, she is the girl both Jimin and I like, Eunsoo. Jimin is currently courting her." Taehyung replied.

???

"What?!" Both me and Minah said at the same time.

"Don't copy me, bitch." She said coldly to me.

"Don't call Eunsoo a bitch, she's like our family member." Namjoon said, rolling his eyes at Minah.

"Yeah. I like Eunsoo and Jimin likes Eunsoo too, got any problem?" Taehyung asked Minah.

Minah crossed her arms, looking away.

"Come in, we managed to get some soju!" Namjoon said, trying to lighten the atmosphere.

"Argh. What a spoiler, today would have gone well if she didn't come." Yoongi mumbled to himself, throwing the party hat he was wearing on the couch.

"Who is she?" I asked, sitting next to Yoongi.

"Jimin's ex-girlfriend— Wait no, Jimin's girlfriend? I honestly don't know what they are either. They didn't break up but Minah left without saying anything." Jin answered.

"We all hate her. She's manipulative." Hoseok said, obviously annoyed.

I awkwardly laughed, eating the snacks they prepared on the table as I watched Namjoon pour some drinks for Jimin and Minah who were happily catching up.

[MINAH'S POV]
I noticed Jimin getting intoxicated, mumbling incoherent words to himself.

He always had a low alcohol tolerance. Just a bit of Soju always manages to knock him out.

"We'll be upstairs." I told the rest before grabbing his wrist and pulling him to his room.

I immediately pushed him onto the bed and got on top of him, kissing him forcefully.

He kissed back with his arms around my waist, giggling against my lips.

I don't think I need to continue, do I?

(A/N: Sorry to disappoint y'all, I don't write smuts ㅋㅋ.)

We laid on the bed for a bit before Jimin finally sobered up, looking at me shocked.

He pulled up the sheets, only to see he was fully naked.

"I'm s-sorry.. I wasn't thinking straight. Let's pretend it didn't happen." Jimin said frustratedly, quickly putting on his clothes.

"Really? You seemed to enjoy it though? You were begging for more." I I bit my lips seductively, putting on my clothes.

"Please. I don't love you as much as before anymore, I love Eunsoo now!" He raised his voice, probably mad at how uncooperative I was.

"I am much better than her! You can't do this and then just tell me to act like nothing happened!" I shouted back.

"Fine then! If you don't love me anymore, I'll leave! We're official breaking up." I left the room.

You'll still end up being mine.

I went downstairs and saw that annoying bitch sitting on the couch. I smirked at her before leaving the house, slamming the door as I left.

[JIMIN'S POV]

'What had gotten into me...' I thought to myself, ruffling my hair frustratedly.

I went downstairs and saw the rest sitting on the couch, watching television.

"What happened? Did you two fight? Minah's hair was really messy and she left without a word." Hoseok asked.

"We didn't. Nothing happened." I lied.

"I was just joking. Let's eat now shall we? The food's getting cold and i'm hungry." Hoseok replied. I nodded and we all went to the dinning table.

We started eating and it was really awkward. No one talked.

"Oh right! Jimin, I forgot to tell you that I promised to court Eunsoo until she accepts me. You have a strong rival now! Best of luck. Not." Taehyung said to me.

I knew it.

I guessed Taehyung likes Eunsoo since he met her.

I knew this was going to happen sooner or later. It's going to be difficult.

I know Eunsoo liked Taehyung. Or maybe she still does?

"Let's see about that." I said and continued eating.

"Eunsoo, who do you think you will choose between Jimin and Taehyung?" Yoongi asked randomly.

Taehyung and I both stopped eating and looked at Eunsoo.

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

Please choose me..

I promise I'll do anything to make you happy..

[EUNSOO'S POV]

"I really don't know." I honestly said.

Taehyung and Jimin looked disappointed. No one else said anything and continued eating.

"That's fine! I'm sure she'll be sure of her feelings after time!" Jin said, patting them on their backs.