10

[EUNSOO'S POV]
We got into the car and I just sat there in a daze.

Jimin looked at me for a bit before he slowly leaned in, his face only a few centimetres away.

Is he going to kiss me?

I immediately closed my eyes.

After waiting a bit, nothing happened, I opened my eyes and saw Jimin back in his seat, trying not to laugh.

"I was just helping you put your seatbelt, what were you thinking?" He said and laughed crazily.

"I-I.." I stuttered, my cheeks started burning up.

"Did you think I was going to kiss you?" He asked, still laughing.

"N-No!.." I looked away.

"You closed your eyes, so if I kissed you, I'm assuming you'll respond?" He asked, starting the engine.

"Hey, stop it! I won't."

"My heart." He said overly dramatically with a palm over his chest.

We both chuckled.

**
We reached a river. Jimin parked the car and we got off.

"What are we doing here?"

"You'll know soon." I nodded.

We were awkwardly silent while walking when Jimin asked, "May I hold your hand?"

I hesitated for awhile, "What for..? Sure...?"

He immediately locked his fingers with mine and smiled.

He brought me to a place on the grass nearby, I saw petals forming a heart and some candles around.

"Did you prepare all this?" I asked, pointing to the petals and candles.

"Yeah. I did them last night when you were asleep on the couch."

"It's beautiful." I said, walking towards the heart formed by petals.

"But not as beautiful as you."

"Why are you suddenly so cheesy?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Don't you like me being cheesy?" He pouted.

"Maybe." We both laughed.

Jimin suddenly walked to the middle of the heart formed by the petals and laid down.

"Come lay beside me." Jimin said, patting the empty spot beside him.

It was awkward again.

"The stars are really nice today." He said, pointing at the stars. I nodded in agreement.

"I like the smallest one alone on the right." I pointed at it.

"Why?"

"Even though it's alone and the smallest, it still shines so brightly.."

Jimin suddenly turned to face me, using his elbow to support his head.

"Do you have any feelings for me? Even a bit?" He suddenly asked and caught me off guard.

"Huh?"

"You don't, right?"

"I don't think I have any for you... yet."

"Tell me immediately if you ever start catching feelings for me, okay?"

"Okay." He stuck out his pinky finger and I locked mine with his, making a promise.

"I promise." I added after I unlocked our pinky fingers.

"Great." He said, smiling ever so brightly.

I felt my eyelids getting really heavy and everything went black in a few moments.

[JIMIN'S POV]
She fell asleep, I put my arm below her head and wrap my arms around her shoulder to keep her warm.

I kissed her hair, "Good night."

Is she replacing Minah in my heart already?

I felt my eyeslids get heavy as I put my head on Eunsoo's and fell asleep.