45; | i'm sorry |

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]
I kept running but couldn't find Eunsoo. Where did she go?!

I bent down, holding my knees to catch my breath for awhile before I continued searching the hospital for Eunsoo.

I jogged to the garden, "Eunsoo-ah! Where are you? Please answer me if you can hear this!" I shouted, desperate.

I didn't care if everyone was staring at me. I just needed to find her. Immediately.

I continued running while shouting her name, hoping to get a response from her.

I ran and ran until I heard some crying near a tree.

"Eunsoo?" I asked as I walked closer to the tree.

She turned around, I was right. It was Eunsoo.

She stood up and quickly wiped away her tears.

"I'm sorry for everything. Please believe me, what you saw was just a friendly hug. Please.." I knelt down while holding her hands in mine.

"S-Stand up. Please. People are watching." She whispered and tried pulling me up but I refused to stand.

"Not until you forgive me."

"Just stand up first.." She begged.

"You don't want to forgive me?" I pouted.

"F-Fine. I do. But.. Why were you... hugging Minah...?" She asked timidly.

"Thank you!!" I shouted immediately and stood up, completely ignoring her question.

"Oh my god. Are you crazy?"

"Yes, I am crazy for you." I winked. My pick-up lines aren't that bad, right?

"Oh wait.." I started.

"Were you jealous?" I asked before running away.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!" She shouted before chasing after me.

She caught up with me and started hitting my back gently but I stopped her by holding her hands.

"Are we okay now?" I asked with a serious tone.

"..Y-Yes.. I guess?" She said and I jumped up of happiness again.

"HAPPY 2ND ANNIVERSARY!" I shouted and ran around the place like a crazy person.

"My crazy idiot." Eunsoo mumbled softly.

"I heard that." I ran back to her and tickled her.

Please let time stop here now.