42; | explanation |

[EUNSOO'S POV]
All these doesn't make sense!

This is so confusing!

I'm alone now, in the hospital room, thinking about every single thing that Taehyung told me.

I'm fine now but the nurse keep insisting that I stay in the hotel for another day.. Sigh.

Taehyung still isn't back.. Did something happen to him?

After kissing my forehead, he just left the room after saying he will be outside if I need anything..

Oh yeah! Outside.. His outside..

I stood up, walking to the door and peeked through the tiny window on the door.

Empty chairs.

Where is Taehyung?

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]
Here we are, at the rooftop of the hospital, getting scolded by Park Jimin. Even Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Hoseok who are older than Jimin are getting lectured at.

"I got married and you guys let this happen to Eunsoo? Wow.." Jimin chuckled sarcastically.

I checked my watch. 45 minutes have passed?!

"Yah, let's go back to Eunsoo's room, it've been 45 minutes already. Maybe Eunsoo is finding us." I said and was about to leave when...

"Kim Taehyung!" I knew it.

"Where do you think you're going? You're the main reason we are having this meeting and you want to leave? Dream on!" Park Jimin..

So there we go again... Another 30 minutes of lecture...

**
"FINALLY!" All of us exclaimed when Jimin said that he have nothing else to say and reminded us to not let anything else happen to Eunsoo.

Sometimes I wonder if that guy is even married, Minah was with us all the way when Jimin was lecturing us and he went on and on about us needing to take care of Eunsoo or he will kill us..

He says it as if Eunsoo is his wife and he was not caring about Minah at all..

I wonder what will happen to him when he gets home.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the guys calling me, they were leaving the rooftop already, about to leave me here by myself.

I was about to leave with them when someone grabbed my wrist.

"Taehyung, can we talk?"