32; | meeting got7 |

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]
I was in my room, tidying myself up since GOT7, our seniors in school are coming to meet us now.

I was checking my hair when I heard commotion downstairs. I guess they arrived already?

I walked down the stairs and heard a lot of voices talking,

"Hello! Nice to meet you, I'm Jungkook, the youngest in BTS." I heard Jungkook say to Yugyeom.

I know all of their names as they're popular in school, duh.

Almost all the other popular squads know all their names anyways.

I went to the sofa where they were chatting and interrupted their conversation, "I'm Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you."

They all smiled at me, "We all know your name! Come sit here and join the conversation."

I did as they said and sat between Jackson and Jungkook.

I looked around, wondering why Mark wasn't around.

The door bell rang and Jaebum and Yoongi went to open the door.

"Mark you are finally here!— Eunsoo? Is that you?" I heard Yoongi ask.

I immediately turned to look at the door and saw Mark walking in while greeting Yoongi, the rest of BTS stood up and greeted him too but I just stayed on the couch and stare at the door, wondering why Eunsoo's name was mentioned.

"Eunsoo, aren't you going to come in?" Yoongi asked, looking back at the door while walking towards us.

I saw the person I really wanted to see walking in. Eunsoo.

I smiled really widely when I saw her face, she was looking down, not looking up even once.

"Eunsoo-ah, what are you doing there? Come here and introduce yourself to BTS and GOT7!" I heard Mark shout.

Wait, Mark knows Eunsoo?

My smile immediately turned into a frown when I realized that Eunsoo came with Mark.

"Hello.. My name is Eunsoo.." Eunsoo said and bowed half hearted.

"Eunsoo is my friend, I brought her along since she was with me when you guys called, she's from the same school as us. Y'all seem to know her already though?" Mark said and added.

"Yeah. We're kinda close." Hoseok replied.

"I'm sorry but I don't know all your names, I only know Yoongi since he was my childhood friend.. Mind introducing yourselves to me?"

He gave a smile and all of us introduced ourselves.

"Taehyung likes you a lot! He often talks about how awesome you are at martial arts." Jungkook said.

Did he really have to say that?

Mark smiled at me when suddenly his smile changed into a thinking face.

He turned to look at Eunsoo and Eunsoo nodded, what were they both thinking about?

[MARK'S POV]
BTS introduced themselves to me since I only knew Yoongi.

"Hello! I'm Jungkook. I'm the youngest in BTS."

"I'm Namjoon. I'm known as the destroyer so don't give me anything easily breakable.

"Seokjin! I'm the oldest but I look the youngest, right?"

"The name's Hoseok, they all call me J-hope because i'm their hope!"

"Taehyung." That name got me thinking for awhile..

Where did I hear this name before?

"Jimin is married thus he's not here but he is part of BTS too." Namjoon added.

"Married?! Isn't he too young to be married already?" Jaebum exclaimed really shocked.

Namjoon simply nodded and looked down.

Suddenly Jungkook said that Taehyung liked me a lot and that he often said my martial arts were awesome, I remembered where I heard Taehyung's name.

Isn't he Eunsoo's ex-boyfriend. How could I have forgotten that?!

I turned to look at Eunsoo who was behind me, I mouthed her a 'Is he the one?' and she nodded.

No wonder she didn't want to come with me.

I need to help her get Taehyung back. Hmm. This should be easy.

I walked to where Eunsoo was and put my arm around her shoulder and said, "Guys, I think you need to introduce yourself to Eunsoo, the first time I met her she didn't even know I was in the same school as her."

I laughed and pinched her cheeks.

I saw Taehyung's face getting jealous, this will be really really easy.

GOT7 introduced themselves to Eunsoo and we all talked for a bit.

Taehyung, Eunsoo and I were quietly listening to them, we only talked when they asked us questions.

"We're almost late for school, why not we walk to school together?" Youngjae suggested.

"We need to get changed first, mind waiting for a bit?" Seokjin said and Got7 nodded.

They all went up to change, including Taehyung.

"I'll go to school first, see you later." Eunsoo said and before I could say anything, she hurriedly walked out of the door.

"Guys, I'll go to school first, meet you at the usual place."

I ran out and saw Eunsoo walking across the road with her head hanging low, she was kicking small rocks on the floor while walking.

I checked whether there were any cars and ran to her.

I walked beside her but she didn't even realize.

"Taehyung is your ex?" I asked and she jumped up in shock.

She realized it was me and nodded.

"Yahh, don't be so gloomy alright? I'm not sure if Taehyung still loves you but I'm sure he still cares about you a lot. Just now when I put my arm around your shoulders, the word 'jealousy' was written all over his face." I said and made her stop walking and face me.

"Taehyung does care about you. Stop thinking so much, he will definitely get back together with you if you don't give up on him." I said.

[EUNSOO'S POV]
Taehyung cares? Does he?

I shook all the thoughts in my mind and walked to school with Mark and I went to class while Mark went to the rooftop where he always meets up with the rest.