12

[MINAH'S POV]

"Dear Mr and Mrs Lee, I know your family are having some financial problems and my family is more than willing to help you.

However, that is on one condition. My oldest son loves your daughter, Lee Minah a lot and we want them— Kang Jongsuk and Minah to get married after they graduate. If you agree to this condition, please sign the agreement that came with this letter and contact me as soon as possible. We promise to do our best to help you. Thank you. -Mr Kang."

What? Kang Jongsuk? That ugly bastard? No way. He's probably one of the most annoying guys i've met, he has been pestering me since forever.

"I'm never going to marry him." I said firmly.

"Darling.. Please? Take it that we're begging you. You know that our company isn't doing well and we need financial support.. Besides, Jongsuk really loves you, he will treat you well." My mother begged.

"Why are you sacrificing your own daughter just for money?!" I shouted.

"Please.. The company is on the verge of closing.." My father begged.

"But.. You know how much I love Jimin.. To the point that I even tried running away from home to go back to Korea to see him..." I said, tears flowing down my cheeks.

"We're sorry, but we have no other choice.. We will give you 2 weeks, or even until before you graduate for you to think about it. Take your time, try and get closer to Jongsuk and maybe you will start liking him too."

"Alright.. But can you help me book airtickets to Korea for me for tomorrow first? I want to be there for 6 weeks. I need to have closure with Jimin.. Please?"

"Sure. Anything for you. When you have made up your mind, tell us and we will sign the agreement." My father said, smiling in relief.

"But please decide quickly as our money is running out.." He added.

"Yeah, yeah.. Just remember to book my airtickets." I reminded.

"Do you need us to go with you?" My mother asked.

"It's fine, I know Korea very well." I replied. They nodded and I went to my room to start packing.

I smiled, thinking about what a genius I am.

It's also Jimin's birthday tomorrow so I will be the best present for him.

Does Jimin still love me like he did in the past? Does he have another girl he loves already? Nah, likely not.