20; | marriage |

[JIMIN'S POV]
Jin drove us to the venue of the wedding.

I hate this. We will no longer be that close after the wedding since I will be moving out from the shared apartment to my old house with Minah.

My parents are living in my old house since they work in Korea. Minah and I will move in with them after the wedding.

For the wedding, I invited my parents, BTS, Eunsoo and one of my uncle who took care of me when I was little.

On the other hand, Minah literally invited like everyone she knew.

Her ex boyfriend, her 12 close friends, her squad which consists of 9 people, her parents, 5 of her relatives and 3 of her friends.

I hate the person i'm marrying and I love my best friend's girlfriend. What's wrong with me!?

[EUNSOO'S POV]
We reached the venue of the wedding.

I wore the dress Taehyung bought for me just now, I also wore a necklace my childhood friend gave me, it had the letter 'E' engraved on it.

*THROWBACK*
Seven years old Eunsoo and eight years old Junghyun was in the playground playing.

"Eunsoo, I like you a lot... I promise I will marry you when I grow up." Eight years old Junghyun said and kneeled down.

He gave seven years old Eunsoo a necklace with the letter 'E' engraved on it and he took out another one with the letter 'J' engraved on it.

He stood up and said, "I got my mom to buy this for us.. Wear this necklace everyday, I will wear it everyday too." I nodded.

*END OF THROWBACK*

I slighly laughed thinking about it. I wear the necklace during occasions and during weekends.

I wonder how is Junghyun now, I miss him. He was my first crush during my childhood. I chuckled. It was dumb.

"What are you laughing about to yourself? Come out of the car already." Taehyung said and waved his hand infront of my face from outside the car.

I didn't answer his question and got out of the car.

"Let's go. The others are there already." I said holding his arm and walking towards the others.

"You haven't answered me." Taehyung said and looked at me while walking.

"Nothing.."

"Tell me.. Were you thinking about another guy?" He asked and we got to where the others were.

They were having their own conversation while me and Taehyung are standing behind them, having our own too.

I nodded. He gave me a peck on the lips, "I told you I will give you a kiss everytime you think of other guys." He said.

"Who were you thinking about?" He asked.

I shook my head because if I told him, he will give me another kiss and I don't want that, especially infront of the others.