23; | polar bear necklace |

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]
"What are we doing at the zoo?" Eunsoo asked me, raising an eyebrow.

"Let's go in, I bought the tickets already." I said and gave her a ticket and entered the zoo.

"You and Jimin have a thing for animals, don't you?" I shook my head.

"Let's go see the polar bears first!" I said excitedly, I loved polar bears since I was young.

"You like polar bears?" She asked, holding my hand while walking to where the polar bears were. I nodded and she smiled brightly, "Me too!"

"I guess we're a matchmade in heaven." I said dramatically.

"Yeah, I think so too." She said and played along.

We reached the polar bear enclosure, we both jumped up excitedly after seeing the polar bear.

"Let's take a selca to remember this day!" I said and pulled my phone out of my pocket and got ready the phone camera.

Eunsoo and I were making a funny face and I took the picture.

"Yayy! Let's get out of this place now!" I said childishly, I brought Eunsoo to the zoo just to see the polar bear, to be honest.

"What? We just came here! We paid money not just to see the polar bear!" She said shocked at me.

"It's ok.. I paid for you anyways."

"Exactly. That's the problem, you paid." She replied and dragged me to continue exploring the zoo.

**
We finished walking around the whole zoo and we took many selcas.

We were walking to the exit when I saw a souvenir shop.

"Let's go to the shop over there, I'll pay for whatever you buy." I offered.

"You sure? Don't regret, I'm the type that buys a lot of stuff."

"Yeah, no regrets. Anything for you."

[EUNSOO'S POV]
I think I have the best boyfriend ever, I'm blessed.

We went into the shop and saw a range of animal necklaces.

"You want one? It's cute." Taehyung asked, smiling.

"Sure, let's buy the same one! Which one do you like?" I replied, enthusiastically.

"Reply in three... two..." He said, cheekily.

"THE POLAR BEAR!" We both answered in unison. We laughed and bought the polar bear necklace.

Taehyung helped me put on the necklace and he wore it himself.

"You're wearing it in public too? Don't you find it embarrassing for a man to be wearing a polar bear necklace?" I asked.

"Nah, I don't mind getting embarrassed for you." He said sweetly.

I hugged him and he kissed my forehead.

We walked hand in hand out of the exit. Taehyung drove a restaurant nearby.

"Where's Jihee by the way? I haven't heard about her for quite some time."  He asked me.

"I have no idea, I think she has new best friends or she went on a vacation." I said and shrugged.

We finished eating and walked out of the restaurant.

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]
We were walking to the car when I accidentally bumped into a girl, she fell on the floor.

"Sorry, are you okay?" I said and offered my hand to help her stand up, she held it and stood up.

She dusted her shorts then said, "I'm fine."

She looked up and I saw her face. "Tiffany?! Is that you?" I exclaimed really happily.

I lowkey had a crush on Tiffany, I met her in lower grade in school. She looks prettier and more matured now. I confessed to her before but she already had a boyfriend. I was really heartbroken but I eventually moved on when I met Eunsoo.

"Taehyung! It's you?" She exclaimed too. "How's life?Oh and who's she?" She asked.

"Oh.. This is Eunsoo.. My.. Um.. friend! Where's your boyfriend?" I said and quickly let go off Eunsoo's hand.

[EUNSOO'S POV]
Friend? And did he just let go off my hand?! What the hell.

"Oh.. I broke up with him years ago when I transferred school. I moved to Australia a few months ago, I'm coming back to visit for 2 months, I'm living in a hotel now." The girl who Taehyung called Tiffany replied.

Compared to her, I'm a ugly duckling. Taehyung might have already fallen for her...

But why did he say I was his friend infront of Tiffany?

I felt tears forming on my eyes.

I bit my lips to control my tears from flowing.

"Oh really?" Taehyung said happily, "Do you want to move in to stay with me until you are moving back to Australia? Hotels are expensive.. Plus, we can catch up while you're here!" He suggested.

"What?! No!" I blurted out.

Tiffany was constantly putting her hair behind her ear and batting her eyelashes, it was extremely disturbing.

"Ok, It's settled. Tiffany, you can move in with me until you move back to Australia." He ignored me and said. He took out a paper and started writing something.

"Here's my address and my phone number, you can move in anytime you like." He added and gave her the piece of paper.

"I need to go now. See you tomorrow, thanks for everything, Taehyung-ah." Tiffany said, smiling and left.

Taehyung walked away from me without holding my hands still.

"What was that?!" I shouted. He stopped walking and looked me.

"What? It was my old friend." He answered coldly.

"You told her i'm your friend?! Aren't we dating?" I shouted.

"What's your problem? You have Junghyun, I have Tiffany."

"Am I your girlfriend or not?" I asked furiously.