40; | phase two |

[EUNSOO'S POV]
I went to school today, everyone were giving me letters and hugging me and crying but.. my mind was thinking about Taehyung the whole time.

He didn't come to school today and I didn't even get to say my last goodbye to him.

I checked the time. 9.22pm.

I tossed around my bed for about 1 hour already, I tried to sleep to forget about everything but I can't sleep.

Suddenly, my phone rang loudly, startling me.

*INCOMING CALL FROM JUNGKOOK*

Why would Jungkook call me at this time? He usually calls me in the afternoon or morning.

"Jungkook-ah, why are you calling me at this hour? It's late."

"Eunsoo! Come quick, the shopping mall near to BTS' shared apartment that opens 24/7, quickly! I'll meet you at the entrance! Please come!" He said and hung up.

That's weird, is he in some sort of trouble? Oh no.

I quickly wore a coat and took my wallet and phone and ran to the mall.

I saw Jungkook at the entrance, pacing up and down.

"What happened?" I asked, checking him to see if he is injured anywhere.

"It's not me, I'm not injured or anything, It's Taehyung! Follow me." He said and dragged me inside the mall.

He looked around for awhile before pointing to the escalator.

I looked at the escalator and saw something that broke my heart.

Taehyung hugging and smiling brightly with a girl while on the escalator.

The girl kissed his cheeks and my heart broke into more pieces. Tears streamed down my cheeks.

Eunsoo, you let him go. It's not Taehyung's fault, you broke up with him, it's only right that he finds someone new and move on.

"I'm sorry, please don't cry. I only asked you to come here and see this because I like you a lot as an older sister and I really want Taehyung with you and not that girl.. Please don't cry.. If possible, can you please try and make up with Taehyung..? I really hate seeing the both of you like that.. I'm sorry if this broke your heart, I didn't mean it.. Just pretend you didn't see anything.. I know your relationship with Taehyung can't be saved anyway.. Sorry once again and thanks for coming." Jungkook said and left.

I broke down on the floor and cried like nobody's business.

Taehyung... I wish you happiness. I really want to run to you and hug you but.. I can't. I'm sorry.

It's too late to be regretting now, right..?

I will leave you alone from now on and let you live your own life. Goodbye,

Taehyung. Don't worry, I won't just move overseas.. I will go somewhere...

Far far away.