15; | pregnant? |

*2 weeks later*
[JIMIN'S POV]

Two weeks have passed and it have been pretty awkward between me, Eunsoo and Taehyung.

Taehyung and I would always fight on who gets to go out with Eunsoo for a date.

We would always end up asking Eunsoo who she chooses to go out with but she'll ask us to do rock paper scissors, and Taehyung always wins.

Taehyung have been spending more time with Eunsoo than me.

These 2 weeks, Taehyung have gone out with Eunsoo for about 8 times and me? Only 3 times.

Yep, I counted.

The rest of the days we didn't go out with her, we would just stay at home.

Eunsoo doesn't seem to have more feelings for me or Taehyung.

She seems mutual.

Minah have kept her word and have not pestered me ever since.

I have not heard about her since that day. I've been trying to forget what happened by distracting myself with Eunsoo.

The rest of BTS? They just fool around as usual. Those monkeys never get tired.

[EUNSOO'S POV]
2 weeks have gone by. That's fast. Today was already Sunday.

I still don't know who I have more feelings for, Taehyung or Jimin.

Taehyung have been trying his best to make up to me for that time when I saw him kissing another girl, but my feelings for him is still the same from that day I ran away after seeing him with another girl.

I still like him.

Jimin, on the other hand, have not been spending much time with me after Taehyung confessed as Taehyung would always win rock paper scissors and get to go out with me.

However, Jimin haven't gave up on courting me yet.

Whenever he wins rock paper scissors, he would bring me out for the whole day.

My feelings for him have changed, though.

The day before his birthday, I liked him a little but after I met his girlfriend, or ex since they broke up, I'm back to seeing him as an older brother.

No more romantic feelings.

I guess it was just an infatuation.

I have not told him that, i'm waiting for the right moment to tell him.

I definitely do not want to hurt him either.

The ringing of the house phone made me snap out of my thoughts.

I was with Taehyung in the living room, sitting on the couch. The phone was nearer to me so I answered it.

"Is this Mr. Park Jimin?"

"I'm his friend."

"Can you pass the phone to Mr. Park? This is the hospital."

"Taehyung can you call Jimin downstairs to answer this call?" I whispered to Taehyung and he nodded.

Jimin came downstairs and I passed the phone to him.

"Park Jimin speaking." He said.

[JIMIN'S POV]
"Is this Mr. Park Jimin?"

"Who am I speaking to?" I asked.