29; | meeting mark tuan |

[EUNSOO'S POV]
I went inside a cafe that I saw while walking, I wonder if their hiring someone to sing part-time.

I walked up to a young lady who was working there and asked, "Are you hiring people to sing part-time here?"

"Sorry, but no.. We are hiring part-time baristas, are you interested?" The lady replied with a warm smile.

I shook my head slightly, "Um.. Not at the moment but I'll consider. Thanks, anyways. I'll have a strawberry milkshake."

"Sure, please give me a moment." She said and went to get my milkshake.

"Here you go." I went out of the cafe and tried finding another cafe when I felt vibration in my pocket.

From Taehyung :
Where are you? Can I-

I felt it vibrating again but I bumped into someone and fell to the floor, my phone flew and my strawberry milkshake spilled on my shirt.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry-" The person started apologizing, judging from the voice, it was guy.

He quickly helped me up and went to take my phone which was on the floor after it flew when I fell.

"Ahh. It's fine, I just need to go get a new shirt–" I said and stood up with the person's help.

I was too busy trying to clean my shirt that I didn't even look up to see how the person looked like.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to!" He suddenly exclaimed, I looked up and saw him.

He was tall, skinny, handsome and he had brown hair. He had a really guilty expression.

I looked at my phone that he was holding and saw that my phone broke into pieces..

Oh no.. I probably fell too hard that my phone flew.

What did Taehyung want to tell me? Sigh. Now I will never know. Damn! My pictures in that phone...

I quickly took my phone from his hands and frowned.

I tried fixing it back to see what Taehyung texted me but it was of no use.

"I'm really sorry.. I will buy you a new phone and new clothes."

"It's fine. I stay in a hotel nearby, I can just go back and get changed." I said and tried to walk away but he grabbed my wrist gently.

"It's not fine. I caused you to break your phone and I'm responsible for it, plus, you spilled your strawberry milk." He said and dragged me to I-don't-know-where.

"Can we go to the place I work in first? I left my wallet there and I need it to buy you the phone and clothes."

"Ah.. It's really fine. You don't have to feel bad." I tried refusing.

"No, it's not fine and it's the last time I'm saying this, I'm buying you the things and that's that." He insisted.

He brought me to a cafe. Cafe?

"You work here?" I asked, hoping that he does.

"Yeah, I work as a full-time singer at this cafe." He replied and turned to look at me, smiling brightly.