30; | impossible to move on |

[EUNSOO'S POV]
Mark and I are in the cab now on the way to the cafe that Mark works in, I will be going for a interview, I might be co-workers with Mark.

That will be so fun.

[EUNSOO'S POV]
"Eunsoo-ah, Eunsoo-ah!" I felt someone shaking my shoulders.

I opened my eyes and saw Mark right infront of my face, I could feel his breath below my nose.

"Yahh! You don't need to come so close to wake me up." I yelled and smacked his chest.

He dramatically held onto his chest, acting like he was hurt.

Taehyung.

*FLASHBACK*
I was eating ice cream in the park with Taehyung. Taehyung suddenly pushed the ice cream I was holding on purpose and my nose had ice cream all over.

"Yahh! Kim Taehyung! How dare you!" I shouted and he started running, I caught up with him and smacked his back.

He held onto his back dramatically and fake cried.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

Why does everything remind me of Taehyung?! How am I going to move on from him like this..

I slapped myself constantly to stop myself from thinking about him.

Mark held onto my hand to stop me.

"Thank you." He said to the driver and paid him. He brought me out of the cab with the dress he bought.

"Why did you slap yourself??!" He asked, concerned and shocked.

"I-I was trying to wake m-myself up." I lied. He raised an eyebrow.

"Liar. You already woke up before you slapped yourself. Tell me the truth if not I won't let you meet my boss for the interview." He demanded. How can he read my mind?!

"Let me go for the interview first and I'll tell you." I said and he nodded. He stuck out his pinky finger and we made a deal.

He passed me the dress and said, "Go get changed and I'll bring you for the interview, you don't want to go for the interview in a shirt soiled with milkshake do you?" I shook my head and went to the washroom.

"You're lucky that my boss is here today and you might get the job right away. Do your best, I believe in you!" Mark said before bringing me to see his boss.

"She's here for an interview to sing part-time here." Mark said and pushed me into the office of the boss and left.

I quickly bowed and he smiled warmly at me, "Take a seat."

"I'm Park Eunsoo, 17 years old, I really want a job that I can enjoy and I enjoy singing a lot. My parents passed away a few months ago so I need a job to support myself." I said.

"I really want to let you have this job straight away now, but I need to go through the usual procedure, hope you don't mind." He said and I nodded.