39; | phase one |

[NAMJOON'S POV]
"Why did Taehyung call us all here?" Yoongi asked, rubbing his eyes. As usually, he just woke up from his 5 hour plus sleep.

"I don't know, he said he has sometime important to say." I replied and shrugged.

"There he is!" Jungkook exclaimed, pointing to the door.

"I need you guys to do me a favour. Please?" Taehyung said immediately after sitting down.

"What is it?" Hoseok asked curiously.

"Talk to Eunsoo and make her feel bad about leaving me."

I raised an eyebrow, 'This so isn't Taehyung's style.' I thought.

"Why? You're not the type of guy to do this." Jin asked, that guy can read my mind.

"This is maybe the only way for me to get Eunsoo back.. Guys, please?" Taehyung begged us with puppy eyes, also known as our weakness.

"Fine.. fine." The five of us surrended. "What do you want us to do or say?"

[EUNSOO'S POV]
*INCOMING CALL*

"Hello?"

"Eunsoo, this is Namjoon. Can we meet? I need to ask you something important."

"Meet at the coffee house we always go to in 10 minutes?"

"Alright, see you." Namjoon said in a serious tone and hung up.

What would he want to tell me?

I brisk-walked to the coffee house since it was a 5 minute walk from where I was.

I saw Namjoon inside the coffee house already waiting for me through the windows.

I jogged inside and went to him.

"Namjoon? What do you want to tell me? You sounded serious." I said and smiled, taking a seat.

"Does Mark still pester you nowadays?" He asked without even saying a 'hi' to me.

"We just do our job as usual but we aren't as close as we were before anymore." I simply replied..

"I feel sorry saying this but so what if you like Taehyung? You'll feel bad if you accept him? Too bad! Even if you decided to accept him, you can't, anymore! Taehyung found someone new. A girl which none of us likes! You broke up with Taehyung without giving him a chance to explain and somehow some Junghyun guy appeared in your life a few days after and now, after finding out he had a girlfriend, you found yourself Mark! Don't you feel disgusted by yourself?! I used to like you as a friend, now I see you as a slut!" He shouted, making everyone in the coffee house turn around to look at us.

My expression dropped. My smile turned into a frown.

Taehyung found someone new?

"Taehyung.. found someone n-n-new?" I stuttered.

"Yes! And it's all because of you, if you didn't break up with Taehyung without giving him another chance, none of this would have happened! He tries so hard everyday and is so depressed all the time but you just go around flirting with more guys.. What bullshit is this? Whatever. If you don't want to put in some effort to get Taehyung back, we won't help. We can't care anymore, anyways. Taehyung doesn't care about you and like you anymore so do whatever you want. Even if we want you to be with Taehyung, we can't do anything anymore. Now we all see you as a slut who finds another guy after another. Get that in your head." Namjoon said coldly and left.

It's true.

First, Taehyung and Jimin then Junghyun and Mark. What have I gotten myself into?

Why did I break up with Taehyung just because he introduced me to another girl as a friend?!

Was I too sensitive?

What exactly was I thinking! Eunsoo, look.

Now, Taehyung found another girl. He is not going to accept you even if you choose to accept him. Look what you did.

You had a chance, you broke it.

My tears flowed down my cheeks uncontrollably.

I'm a desperate flirt.

[NAMJOON'S POV]
"How was it?" Hoseok asked when I got back to our shared apartment.

"Phase one complete."