03

[EUNSOO'S POV]

I finally unpacked all my stuff, today was a Sunday and I need to go back to school tomorrow.

The teacher let me take a week off from school to settle my parent's funeral but now that a week's over, I need to go back to school.

I hated school, especially because Taehyung is my seatmate in school.

I am supposed to act as Taehyung's girlfriend now. I don't know what got into me to agree to his request.

It's obviously a bad idea.

I can't believe I actually agreed to help my bully also known as the person I hate.

Suddenly, someone knocked my room's door, startling me.

I quickly walked to the door and opened it, Jin was standing at the door.

"Oh, Jin it was you, do you need anything?" I asked.

"I have made snacks, come downstairs and eat when you're ready." I nodded.

He went downstairs. I changed into home clothes and went downstairs.

I walked to the kitchen and saw plates of brownies that Jin made.

Suddenly, someone backhugged me. "Hey babe." This time it wasn't Jimin but Taehyung.

"What do you want?" I asked slightly annoyed.

"Bring the plate of brownies to the living room. I think the rest of them are playing some games, let's join them."

I just nodded and carried the plates to the living room.

I saw the guys sitting in a circle, with a bottle in the middle.

"Eunsoo, wanna join? We're going to play truth or dare." Jungkook asked.

"Sure." I replied and sat inbetween of Jimin and Taehyung.

Yoongi spinned the bottle and it landed on me.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare." I didn't choose truth because they might ask me weird questions.

"I dare you to kiss Jimin." Yoongi smirked. I was wrong. I regret choosing dare.

"What is the punishment if I don't do it?" I asked, hoping I need not do the dare.