43; | the favour |

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]
"Taehyung, can we talk?" Someone spoke while still holding my wrist, startling me since I thought I was the only one left at the rooftop.

I turned behind, "Minah?"

"Please? I need you to do me a favour." She begged.

"GUYS! YOU ALL GO AHEAD FIRST, I WILL FIND Y'ALL LATER!" I shouted to the rest of them who were waiting at the door.

**
"What if Eunsoo gets the wrong idea!?"

"I'll explain it to her.. Please think about it and let me know before tomorrow, I really need your help.. please.." She begged once again.

"I'll let you know later, see you." I said and Minah nodded and left. I messed my hair.

One problem after another..

My life is so hard..

Maybe I should help Jimin.. just this once? Eunsoo and Jimin both mean a lot to me, I want to see Jimin happy but also want Eunsoo to be happy..

If I do the favour for Minah.. Eunsoo will definitely not be happy.. zzz

[EUNSOO'S POV]
I laid on the hospital bed while staring at the ceiling when suddenly the door opened.

Jimin, Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook stood at the door.

Where's Taehyung and Minah?

If I ask about Taehyung.. Everyone might tease me.

"Where's Minah?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah? Where's Minah?" Jungkook asked and looked behind everyone but Minah was nowhere to be found.

"Wait.. Where's Taehyung?" Jungkook asked and everyone smacked his head. Why?

"He told us just now that he will find us later." Yoongi said and rolled his eyes.

Why would he not follow everyone else here?

Is he with Minah?

What did they talk about?

So many questions ran through my mind.

What did Minah want?

I hope Taehyung will quickly come back.