04

[EUNSOO'S POV]

I went to the washroom to get ready for school while Taehyung woke the other guys up and got ready for school too.

I don't usually eat breakfast but since Jin made breakfast for us today, I decided to eat.

We were talking and laughing while eating that we totally forgot about school.

Our school starts at 8am and it's now 7.45am. Luckily our school isn't that far away from here.

We quickly put on our shoes and walked to school.

Some people fangirled over the boys while the rest just walked past us.

It's normal for people to fangirl over them since they are quite popular in our school for their good looks and all.

I get that they're good looking and all, but for the girls to fangirl over them as if they're real celebrities is a little... excessive.

We finally reached school, it was 7.55am, we heaved a sigh of relief.

We walked to class together since we all were in the same class except Jin, Namjoon and Hoseok.

Yoongi had to stayback for a year for some reason.

He's smart though, I don't know what happened.

They were in a grade higher than us, they will graduate at the end of next year.

I was walking with Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook and Yoongi when suddenly I felt a hand on mine.

I looked down and saw Taehyung holding my hand. I tried to let go but he held my hand tighter.

"Taehyung, let go. We are just pretending and after 3 weeks, we will stop pretending and people will ask." I whispered so no one could hear except him.

"It's fine. After that 3 weeks we'll just tell them that we're really good friends."

"Everyone knows how much of a jerk you are to me, who would believe that we're good friends?" I asked, raising my eyebrows in doubt.

"I'll be nice to you then. Just follow me whenever we hangout with the boys even after the 3 weeks is over." He said, still holding my hand.

I sighed, simply nodding.

We reached class and Taehyung and I walked to our seats and sat down.

The teacher came in and started her lesson.

It was so boring, I was half asleep but with my eyes opened.

Suddenly, I felt something hit my back. It was a paper ball, I picked it up and unfolded it.

"Meet me at the rooftop during lunch. I need to talk to you. –Jimin"

Taehyung asked me what was it about but I just shrugged.

I just put the paper in my bag and listened to the lesson.

The bell finally rang after what felt like 6 hours.

I went out of the classroom and tried to find Jimin but he was no where to be found, he was probably at the rooftop already.

"I'm going to the rooftop, go eat first. I'll join you guys later." I said and went to the rooftop.

I saw Jimin standing there looking at the sky.

"Jimin!" I shouted and he turned around. "Oh, you're here." he said nervously.