The Magical Contract: All the Wishes Came True (Hiccup's Wish)

With one blink of an eye Hiccup was in his house again. H3 checked on himself to see if something has changed. Hiccup felt the floor, but why does both of my feet has felt it. Oh no, can't it be? He looked down and saw both of his feet, they were back to normal.

His other foot was perfectly fine, no fake foot. He almost cried in happiness. His heart started beating faster. Finally he can walk on his toes again. "I can't wait to start this day! I sure hope that this contract works," he said as he took the contract on the side of his bed.

He took a short look on his room before taking the step outside. He saw everyone that he haven't seen a long time. "Ah, there you are Hiccup!" Gobber called from the distance. Hiccup was so happy he surprised him with a hug "Oh thank Oden you're here! I missed you," Hiccup cried. "Ahaha, did you eat something? Are you alright?" Gobber asked. "No, I'm great. It's just that umm, well, I'm just really happy you're here," Hiccup answered. "Well, get back to you're father because he is looking for you," Gobber said.

"Okay, got it," Hiccup ran to his father's house. He saw his friends, and Astrid. He was so happy to see them all. "Guys!" Hiccup called. "Oh, hey Hiccup," they all waved at him. Hiccup couldn't control himself for giving them a hug. "Hey dude, just slow down," Tuffnut said. "Guys, wow. You all look great today!" Hiccup greeted. "Oh, I guess he noticed my muscular shoulders. I've been working out, see Fishlegs? I knew someone would notice," Snotlout said.

"Hey," and there is Astrid. Hiccup gave his friends smiled and the same time they felt awkward. "Whoa, are you okay?" Astrid asked. "I'm totally fine Astrid. I'm just happy to see you," Hiccup answered. "Oh, your father wants to see you," Tuffnut interrupted. "Okay, I'll catch you guys later," Hiccup said and went inside the hall.

He saw his father, he had never been so happy to finally see him again. He cried inside and felt so happy. Seeing his father felt like a very long time. "Hiccup! I've been calling you," Stoick greeted. Hiccup hurriedly hugged his father. "What's the matter son? Are you okay?" he asked.

"I-I'm fine dad. I'm just glad I'm here with you," Hiccup answered. "Well I am too," Stoick said. "Wow, dad. I uhh, I know I'm kinda weird today but I just wanted to say how I miss you and how I'll miss you," Hiccup said. Stoick became quiet. He smiled at his son and gave him another hug.

Hiccup later felt like something was missing, but he couldn't put his finger on it. "So, about the festival," Stoick said. "What festival?" Hiccup asked. "You don't know? Hiccup, are you sure you're fine?" Stoick asked. "I'm fine, I just forgot," Hiccup answered. "Every clan and kingdoms are invited here, for a gathering," Stoick answered.

Hiccup was excited, Merida and Rapunzel are not too far from him so he thought that they'll be here. "Oh wow! Can't wait," Hiccup said. "Ha-ha! That's the spirit," Stoick said. "Wait, where's Toothless?" Hiccup asked. "Toothless?" Stoick asked. "Yea, have you seen him?" Hiccup asked. "Who is he?" Stoick asked. Hiccup was wide eyed, how could his father forget about Toothless. "H-he's my friend dad," Hiccup answered.

"A friend? I didn't know you have a friend," Stoick said. Hiccup started to panic and got scared. "H-he's a dragon dad. A night fury?" Hiccup tried to remind him. "Are you out of your mind? There is no night fury here. No dragons either," Stoick said. "No, what happened to the Night Fury?" Hiccup asked.

"Night fury? You just killed a Night Fury two years ago," Stoick said. Hiccup can't believe it. "N-no, dad. He's here! Where are the other dragons?" Hiccup shouted. "Calm down Hiccup. Are you really okay? Look, there were nothing left here. The dragons are all gone," Stoick said. "Who killed them?" Hiccup asked. "Well, you. You killed the Night Fury and the other dragons," Stoick answered. Hiccup blacked out, he fell down to the ground. All he can hear is his father's voice echoing for help.