Memories of the Warriors: The Shining GoldenSun (Part 2)

They found another memory of the warriors, Rapunzel Corona that was said to have another legendary weapon, The Golden Blade. "So, what else do you want to tell us?", Jack asked. "About who I really am...I'm sorry if I start off in anger and cruel way, I was just always visited by lots of evil people and creatures", the past of Rapunzel said. "Evil people and creature?", Merida asked. "Yes, wolves, swamp monsters, dark pixies and mostly thieves and murderers", she said. "How come you can survive all of this?", Hiccup asked. "First of all, I'll tell you my story...I was living in a castle and I was baby in a royal carriage, I can see both of my parents, it was blurry but I can imagine their faces for now....I believe I am a princess back then, but one night, a mysterious dark magic came over the castle, it made everyone asleep, even my parents, and so as I, that dark magic came from Gothel, she needed my golden hair because her powers are about to fade away soon, and my hair has a power to revive, and turn anything backwards, it was so powerful...then, she took me far away from the castle, took care of me and threated me like her daughter.

And I was calling her Mother then, I was quite confused of why she didn't want me to go out....and as always, she leaves the tower, but when I was in that tower, I saw something glowing from upstairs, I guess it was just a firefly, but when I came closer to it...I saw a golden sword, and back then, since I have a hobby of reading civil wars and battles, I also practice when Gothel is always gone, I knew that someday I'll be a great warrior, but my dream was to go out in the outside world".

Then I met this guy, named Flynn...he was a thief, stole so many things....I actually saw him in the tower, and accidentaly I hit him with a vase, I thought he was dead, but he wasn't, then I saw this golden coins he had, I took it and hid it under my bed. When he woke up, he just kept asking me where are his treasures, I forced him to let me go with him to the outside world exchange of the golden treasures, he was so mad at me, but I was only thinking about myself, so then...we explored the world, it was so wonderful, back then I saw a castle, I never knew I used to live there, so I just forget about it, and then I finally saw one of the most beautiful things of my whole life....it was the floating lantern, we were in that boat, we sang...and finally said that he loves me, and I felt the same way, so why not bring him home?

Maybe Gothel will like him somehow, I also said that I would give him the coins, but he actually said no, the important thing to him is that to be with me and to keep me safe, it was so sweet...but thieves caught us, and Gothel brought me home. She was lying about Flynn leaving me...I knew because I know that he would never do that to me, then...I took the Golden Blade, I demanded her of where Flynn was, she always denied it, so I decided to follow my anger and I killed her, but after that, I saw a old lady, she was poor and hungry, I gave her food, but she also said se saw a man running from the forest, asking for a lady with a long golden hair, I think she was preferring to me.

I knew back then, Gothel wasn't lying, I hurriedly ran home and I fell on my knees, after that, I felt the guilt and for the first time, but I think she kind of deserve it, for bringing the darkness in our land, it was a bad thing, so, I overcome it, but it wasn't easy...I wouldn't be like this if it wasn't for her. After that, I decided to find Flynn RIder...in my adventure, I praticed combats and use of the Golden Blade, it was so powerful, it slaughtered the monsters, thieves, and darkness in the world. And my hair was served as light of all darkness, it was bright as the sun, and shining as a gold. After that, I also wanted to find of where I really live, I didn't remembered the castle, so I still kept on searching...and now, I am talking to you", she said. Her story was a little different than the future Rapunzel. ''Wow, you are a strong princess", Hiccup said. "Hm...I am not as strong as the others, yes...I fight on evil very strong, but deep down in me...I was still afraid, and knowing that Flynn was still missing", she said. The Four looked at each other, they were thinking of helping her. "How about we help ya?", Merida asked. "Help me? But I don't know who you guys are yet", she said.

"Ehem...we are the Big Four, more like advance people, tougher, and, younger", Hiccup said and stood up. Rapunzel punched him in the shoulder. "Aw...not in the shoulder again", Hiccup said. "Yes, we are the Big Four, but don't believe the other words that Hiccup said...and yes, we want to help you...so that you'll live happily ever after", Rapunzel holds her hand. "Happily ever after...yes, that was my dream, but I just don't want you guys to be involved in this, it was my task to find him", she looked down. "Look, our task are to save people, the world and especially our pasts", Rapunzel smiled and looked at her.

"Ok...thank you for the help...but I don't know much of this place", she said. "Don't worry, Toothless has a very strong sense...maybe he can figure it out", Hiccup said. "Well, we need to be careful out there, we don't know what's in this forest", Jack said. Later, someone knocked on the door, it was very strong and manly. "Be careful", Rapunzel's past stood up with the Golden Blade, she slowly opened the door, and she saw a girl. "Who's that?", Jack asked. It was the past of Merida, she has scratches on her body and her face has marks. "Who are you?", the past of Rapunzel asked. "I am Merida....I need yar help", she answered. "What is this?...She's you?", the past of Rapunzel looked at Merida and her past. "Told ya", Merida said. "I need yar help, please", Merida's past said.

The two past found each other, could it be that the warriors will find each other?