Rest for a While: The Girl in the Garden

Jack sits and looked at the crown, he really knows they'll find all of the keys. Hiccup came to hang out with him. "Hey, how are you?," Hiccup asked. "I'm good, actually feel great, after all that, I almost died again," Jack said. "I wish it couldn't be worse than that, glad Merida and Rapunzel are here," Hiccup said. "So, what's our next plan?," Hiccup asked. "Well, we need to find all of the keys, so I suggest we move on," Jack said. "You know, we don't talk or hang out much back then, come on, let's hang out, with Toothless," Hiccup said, Toothless hugged Jack. "Hey, even if I wanted to, I can't," Jack said. "Oh come on, what happens to the Guardian of Fun?," Hiccup said. Jack looked at him. "Whoa, whoa, ok I'll come with you, just don't say I'm such a serious guy," Jack said. "That's it! You know, Rapunzel and Merida told me to get flowers in the Garden of Paradise, I better need someone to help me," Hiccup said.

"Heh, you can just say you need my help," Jack said. "Come on!," Hiccup shouted. Toothless flew away leaving Jack. "Hey! What about me?," Jack shouted. "Race you there!," Hiccup laughed. Jack smirked and flew. He skates all over the place and turns it into ice. He twirls in the sky while flying. "Whoa! That is some great move, but can you do better!?," Hiccup shouted. Toothless flew higher and twirls downward. "Not fair," Jack laughed. 

They went to the Garden, and looked at the flowers. "That is great! I hope we can do that sometimes," Hiccup said. "Yea, probably when this is all over, and Toothless, you are a great dragon," Jack said. "When I grow up I'll try to fly on my own," Hiccup said. "Haha, you have lots of dream to fulfill as a dragon rider, so...what flowers do they want?," Jack said. "Well, Rapunzel told me to get daisies and sunflowers, well, for Merida you can give her roses," Hiccup said. "Oh, ok," Jack picks the flowers. While they were picking up the flowers, Toothless started to growl. "What's wrong buddy?," Hiccup asked. They all hide as they hear footsteps coming towards them. 

They saw a beautiful young lady, she has yellow hair, wearing a yellow dress and carrying a basket. She picks up the flowers and puts it in her basket. Jack and Hiccup's jaws hanged, they were astounded by her beauty. "Wow, who is she?," Hiccup said, Toothless hits Hiccup in the shoulder. "Aw! It's not what you think bud, I am not in love with her," Hiccup shouted. The young lady turned her head. Hiccup covers his mouth. "Who's there?,'' the girl comes closer. "Don't be afraid, I'm, I always visit here," she said. Jack and Hiccup looked at her. "Hi," Jack said.

"Good morning, I see you have flowers in your hands," Aurora said. Jack and Hiccup hides it in their back. "Oh, this is um....uh," Hiccup said. "Don't worry, it's fine, people visit here as well," Aurora smiled. Toothless was still hiding and can't show himself. "Are you the only ones here?," Aurora asked. "Um...yea, yes we are," Hiccup smiled. "Are you sure? What is that behind you? Something black, and....oh my, is that a tail?," Aurora points at Toothless' tail. "Uggh, Toothless!," Hiccup shouted. Aurora gets away from him, she started screaming in front of him. Toohtless was trying to come closer to her, but she gets away. "Don't be afraid, he's my friend!." Hiccup shouted.

Aurora leans on a rock, Toothless hugged her. "Oh, I...I'm sorry, I was just....traumatized, because a dragon almost killed my husband trying to save me from the caslte," Aurora said. "Wait, you're a princess?," Hiccup asked. "Yes, I am," she answered. "What's your name?," Jack asked. "I'm Aurora, daughter of King Stefan and Queen Leah," she bowed down. "Wow, you...you're real! I've heard you in my stories and I can see it now, all of the fairy tales are true," Jack bowed to her, so did Hiccup. "I'm glad we are getting along, but I need to go, my husband Prince Philip will be looking for me," she said.

"Wait, we also have two other companions, Rapunzel and Merida, you may want to meet them," Hiccup said. Aurora's eyes were widened. "What did you say?," Aurora asked. "There are two other girls?," Jack asked. "Wait, what are your names?," Aurora asked "I'm Jack Frost," he smiled. "And I am Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, this is my best friend and loving companion, Toothless, I really don't want to say my full name, because you'll call me Hiccup," he laughs. Aurora's basket fell on the Garden, she ran away from the,."Hey! Wait! Toothless, let's follow her," Hiccup said. "No, I think she just needs to rush, we better not follow her," Jack said. Hiccup agreed to him.

Aurora kept on running away until she reaches the castle. "Father!," she called. "Oh, hello my dear, where have you been?," he asked. "Father, I have some important news to you," she said. "What is it then?," he asked. "Remember the Four warriors? That were in the stories?," she asked. "Yes, they are great and legenday fictional warriors," King Stefan answered. "They are real father....I just met them, and the other one has a dragon, just like you told me in the stories," Aurora said. King Stefan sits on his chair. ''Why are they here?," King Stefan asked. "I know why...they wanted my crown to be the key in the gates, they are looking for it," Aurora said. "Well, the crown is here, and it's safe, are you going to give it?," King Stefan asked.

"It is the only way to stop darkness, I must give them the crown once and for all," Aurora took the crown. She puts her coat on and was about to leave but, a green smoke in the air came towards her. She fell down and dropped the crown. "Stop!," King Stefan shouted. A green light strikes at the King and made him fell down on the ground. It took the crown and went away. When Aurora woke up, she saw the crown was gone. She has no choice but to find the Four and plead for help. 

Jack and Hiccup went back to the girls. "Awww, thanks for the flowers," Rapunzel said. "Your welcome, oh and guess what," Hiccup said. "What?," Merida asked. "We saw Aurora," Hiccup answered. "You mean, Princess Aurora?!," Rapunzel asked. "Yes! We were picking up flowers and we saw her, she was scared of Toothless, because you know, Maleficent turned into a dragon in the stories or whatever that is," Hiccup said. "Did she talk to you? What did she say?," Rapunzel asked. "Well, she asked our names and ran off, I think there is something about her, she is hiding something, were going to find her, maybe she knows the place where we can find the next key," Jack said. "Good idea, I think we need to rest first," Merida said. "Yeap, I'm hungry," Hiccup said.

What will happen next?