Rest for a while: Wish I had two hearts

The Big Four are resting for a while again. After that fight, Jack thought that he would never save Elsa, but the good thing is he have hope, and friends that helped him. He just really need to trust his heart.

"Jack! Do you want to go to that lake with me?", Rapunzel looked at him. Jack looked surprised, and he blushed, "Uhhh...sure...", Jack said. The two walks holding each others hands. Jack looked down, and he smiled. Rapunzel giggles. "Well....maybe this is a good spot", Rapunzel said. "Thanks Rapunzel...you're uhh...sweet", Jack said. "Aww...you too...look at the sun...", Rapunzel said. Jack looked at her. He saw her sad. "What's wrong?", Jack holds her shoulder. "Can't you imagine...if the darkness rule the world...the sun...simple beautiful things can make you sad...like, what will happen if the darkness turned everything to dark...that means that the sun....", Rapunzel. "I know...that's why...we need to keep it together...and everything will be alright...ok?", Jack looked at her. Rapunzel hugged Jack. Suddenly, something was moving in the water. So Jack looked at it, "Stay here", Jack walked slowly. But there was, Merida splashing, and jumping, she was getting a fish. But suddenly she slipped and fell on Jack. "Oof!", Jack said as Merida fall on him. Merida looked at Jack, she suddenly wides her eyes open. "Oops!...Sorry! I am really sorry!", Merida said like she really didn't mean it, she don't know. "No...it's uh...alright...let me help you get up", Jack holds her hand, and he was almost near at Merida's face, she was blushing, but he didn't know. "There we go..", Jack holds Merida's hands. "Thank you..", Merida said. She lets go of Jack's hand, but she slipped again. So then, he helped her get up again. "Oh...just be careful alright?", Jack said. "Ok....I have to go now, look for some, sprout or samon maybe", Merida said smiling. "Is she ok?", Rapunzel said. "Nah....she's fine", he said. Jack looked down, and thinks of Merida, until the voice of Rapunzel said, "Let's go...let's uhh....eat", Rapunzel said. Jack nodded.

"So...you really mean to fall to him?", Hiccup said. "No! No! No!...I didn't know he was there", Merida said walking. "Can you sit down?...geez, your making me dizzy". "Look...I don't like him...ok?", Merida said. "Ehem...I know that you like him...just tell me....don't worrym your secret is safe with me...come on", Hiccup smiled. Merida looked at Toothless angrily. "Well uhh...you can uhh, maybe hide it for the two of us", Hiccup smiled. ''Ughh...ok....look, I like him...but I know that I will never be with him...because...he wants Rapunzel", Merida said. "But she is married", Hiccup said. "I know...but everything can change", Merida said. "Well...you said it", Hiccup said. "Said what?", Merida said. "That everything can change...so maybe, you can change Jack's heart", Hiccup said. "No way...I will not let it happen...I just...grr! I really hate this! This is not supposed to happen!", Merida said. "But it happened...don't ignore it...follow it, because that is just how love works, whatever you do to ignore him, you still can't change your feeling in your heart...just like me....Astrid was once mad at me, so I never told her I like her...but I changed her heart...for loving the dragons, and me...in the end, she turned out to be my girlfriend", Hiccup said. Merida looked at Hiccup. He stood up, and went to the side, "Remember...it's never too late", Hiccup lays his head down and slept. Merida went to the woods to look for Jack.

He was picking flowers for Rapunzel. After that he saw her, sitting on the trunk of the tree looking up in the sky. He was going to walk towards her but, she ways saying something. "Oh....Flyn...I miss you...I wish when this ended...we will be ok....I love you Flynn", Rapunzel said. Jack turned away. "What ya doing there eh?", Merida whispered to Jack. "Ah!...You scare me...", Jack said holding his chest. "Well....How was your day with your crush", Merida smiled. "Well uhh....actually uhh", Jack said scracthing his head. "Is that flowers for Rapunzel?", Merida looked at the flowers. "Umm...no!...It's uhh, for you", Jack said. "Hmm...you know, I'll take it, but I know you wanted to give this to her", Merida said. Jack smiled. "Come on...Let's walk around, to freshen up", Merida said. "Actually...good idea of yours", Jack said. "Follow me". The two walked alone. 

When they were walking, Merida wanted to sit and rest. Both of them sit into the rocks near a pond. "So...what was that?", Merida said. "The what?", Jack said. "I know you wanted to give it to Rapunzel", Merida said. "I just....I don't want to be someone you know, like you feel like you know that is wrong but you still do it", Jack said. "Jack.....If you really like her....there is nothing else you can do, what happens happen, What matters now is the future, of the world..and you", Merida said. Jack exhales, "I wish I know how to control this feeling", Jack said. "You just need...to find somebody else then", Merida said. Jack looked at her. "Well then..ehem....I'll go to sleep...bye", Merida stood up and went back. Jack was confused, now he was thinking about Merida, about what happened to them for a long time. "What am I doing....", Jack said.

I'm so sorry Rapunzel....I wish I was the one...but I was not...But I will still try to impress you. It's just....it's this another girl. I also like her, but I am so confused. I wish I had two hearts, but no...only one, and I will find my only one. But I think that's possible because I am a Guardian, I will always do my duty. But is it this time...to love someone?----Jack Frost

"Jack! Let's go! We have to go", Hiccup shouted. Jack stood up, and looked at Merida. "Hey...thanks", Jack said. "Hmm...That's nothing, well, now ye know...but if you really want Rapunzel...I don't think I can help you...it's your choice to be her affair", Merida said. "Hey...I'm not an...", Jack looked down. "Well...you were trying to have date with her...means that you are an affair", Merida smiled. 

Jack looked at Rapunzel, she smiled to him.

Now, they are going on their adventure again.

FIND OUT MORE!