1.Vic

My phone rang. I checked the time. It was four in the morning. Who the hell is calling me?

I rubbed my eyes and sat up. The boys barely stirred.

I looked at my phone. There was no caller ID. I pressed the green button and pressed it to my ear. Ana was on the other line, giggling. I sat up quickly. "Ana? Where are you?" I asked. She giggled. "Well...um," she giggled again. "I'm in Hand Springs." What the hell? "You mean Palm Springs?" I said.

"Well I was thinking," she said. Never a good sign. "Palm is, like, your hand. So I named it Hand Springs." She laughed hysterically like it was the funniest thing in the world. "Why didn't you go back to your hotel?" I asked her, rubbing my eyes.

My friend Anarchy was supposed to be visiting her parents in West Palm Beach. How she got there, I have no idea. I was in Royal Palm Beach. "I got kicked out." Anarchy giggled. "You wh-" I took a deep breath. "Where are you? I'm picking you up."

"Ummmm, on the corner of...Fourth and...Maine." She said. "Are you sure?" I asked. She said yes. "Okay. Stay where you are. I'm on my way." I said. "Okay, Vicky. Love you." I hung up and got out of bed and put on jeans and a tee shirt. I grabbed my keys and started to leave. Tony stirred. "Why are you up?" He asked quietly, careful not to wake up the other boys.

"I have to go get Ana. She's drunk and wandering the streets." I said with a huff. He snickered. I rolled my eyes and left.