9.Vic

I woke up with a headache. I heard the shower running and I figured it was Ana. "Aaanna.." I groaned. The shower stopped. About a minute later, Ana came out with a towel on. Her hair was wet.

"Well, good morning sleepyhead." She laughed and sat on the bed, holding the towel so it didn't fall. "Fuck off," I whined and pulled the blanket over my head. She giggled and I felt her get up from the bed. I peeked just to make sure she wasn't leaving me. She walked to her suitcase and picked out clothes.

"What time is it, Ana?" I asked, my voice still groggy from sleep. "It's about one. I got up a couple hours ago." She said, brushing her hair.

"And you let me sleep that long?" I asked. "Wait, what happened last night?" She frowned at me. "Vic, you don't remember?" She said. I shook my head.

_______________________

I ended up in a crying fit. Of course, I never left bed and didn't move. My arms were covering my face as I sobbed and sobbed. Ana laid next to me awkwardly, considering she was naked.

  "I'm sorry, Vic," she told me. "Just shut up and hold me," I cried. She carefully scooted closer and wrapped her arm around my waist. "Eww, you're all wet. Go get dressed. Then hold me." I sniffled. She rolled her eyes before going into the bathroom.

Ana was taking too long. "Anaaaa," I shut up for a second because I thought I heard something. I heard Ana crying soft sobs.

I got up despite my splitting headache. I silently opened the door to see Ana had been kissing her skin with razors.

Well, you don't know what it's like to wake up in the middle of the night scaring the thought of kissing razors

I gasped. She was in nothing but her underwear and bra. She was covered in cuts. Her legs, her arms, her stomach. She was covered in blood and was now sobbing into her hands.

"Ana!" I screamed. She looked up at me and her mouth opened, but she didn't say anything at first.

"You should be in bed."