24.Ana

I licked his middle finger and then got out of the shower, wrapping myself in a towel. Vic followed close behind me. "That was great, but I wish you'd find my g-spot already." I giggled at him. He scrunched his eyebrows at me. "That wasn't it, the one spot all the way to the left?" I laughed at him and shook my head.

I walked into Vic's room. Vic was still behind me. I gasped as I felt him gently grab my waist. He spun me around and kissed me. I took both of our towels off and he picked me up, sitting me on his bed. I moaned softly as he kissed my nose. Why was he being so sweet? I tugged on his hair and he moaned. "Stop being gentle and sweet." I growled.

"Huh?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and flipped us over, so I was on top. I started to grind on him as I felt myself getting wet. He sat up and held himself up on his elbows. He kissed me. I stopped what I was doing.

"Why are you doing that?" I asked him. "Doing what?" He I asked. I got off of him and put my towel back on. "Being so passionate." He got up and put his towel back on his waist. "Well, I just-" he started. "Woah, woah, wait. You didn't think we were gonna be a couple, did you?" I said, full of hope. He opened his mouth, but no sound came out.

"Oh, Vic. I-I...we're best friends. I couldn't-I know I act like that in front of you all the time, but as a joke." I told him. He looked at his feet. I left his bedroom and walked into mine. I gasped. The room was filled with dead black roses.

I ran back into Vic's room. He was pulling a pair of skinny jeans on. "Please tell me that it was you who put those roses there and not Jamie." I sniffled and my bottom lip trembled. He looked at me, puzzled. "What?" He asked.

I collapsed to my knees and started to sob. Vic rushed to my side and held me. "That's why he broke up with me Vic," I sobbed. "It was our anniversary, and I went to your concert. He had came here, and I wasn't home." He hugged me. "It's okay, you'll be okay." He shushed me and kissed my forehead.

  We were still sitting in his doorway. Vic stood up. I almost whined at him. He was so warm. He outstretched his hand to me. "Here. Go get dressed. Then come back here." He said. I nodded and took his hand. He helped me up. I walked back to my room and picked out random clothes, trying to be fast to not see the roses. I finally turned my back to the roses and got dressed.

I walked back to Vic's bedroom. He was on his phone, but sat up when he saw me walk in. He gave me a weird look, considering I didn't have pants on. Just a shirt, underwear and a bra. I crawled into bed with him and he wrapped his arm around my waist. He kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry, Anarchy."

"Can you sing for me?" I asked, looking up at him. He nodded.

"Choke, try to wash you down with something strong..." He sang the words softly to me in a hushed voice.