27.Vic

Ana fell asleep. Her outfit was hot. Many thoughts pooled in my head about how I would punish her when she woke up. When we got there, she was still sleeping. I picked her up and put her in her bedroom.

=-=

I woke up with waves of pleasure surging through my body. Someone was palming me. I opened my eyes to see it was Ana. "A-Ana.."I moaned. "What are you doing?" She stopped and came up, kissing me. My eyes fluttered close as she resumed. She was doing it painfully slow. "Ana-Ana go f-faster," my breathing hitched. She stopped completely, making me regret my decision to open my mouth. "You see, Vicky, I don't listen." She put her lips to my ear and whispered,"Cause I'm a bad girl." I moaned. I was so gonna get her back for this. I sat up, wanting to take control. She pushed me back down. "Just give me three minutes." She said. I rolled my eyes. She kissed my inner thigh. My heart started racing. She kept kissing. But that soon turned into sucking and biting, surely leaving hickeys. "A-A-Ana st-top t-teasing," I stuttered, my eyes squeezed shut. She licked my tip. I whined. "Ana." She then stopped. "My three minutes are up." She smiled deviously. I rolled my eyes and pulled my boxers up. I quickly rummaged through my drawers for the bottle of lubricant. I found it and set it on the nightstand for later. I sat back on the bed and kissed Ana. Her breath tasted like mint. She obviously brushed her teeth before she started my wake up call. I pulled her shirt off. She was wearing a black bra. Typical. She sat on my lap and started rocking me. It was kind of hard to be in control with Ana. I put my hands on her sides. She was cold. I could probably make it hotter in here. I started tickling her sides. She giggled and pulled away. She laid on her back as I continued to tickle her. She was wearing the same tutu from last night, but she smelled like strawberries and coconut. She must've showered while I was sleeping. It was weird, I'm usually a light sleeper. She didn't have her tights on, so I rubbed her through her panties. She moaned and pulled my hair. I bit my lip. She reached for the seam of my boxers while I wasn't paying attention. She started rubbing me, too. I moaned and she took that as an opportunity to stick her tongue in my mouth. I couldn't take it. I pulled off my boxers and she took off her underwear. I took the lube and covered my length. Ana laid on her stomach and waited for me. She moaned every time I thrusted. I was going slow, but I could tell Ana wanted me to go faster. "Victor, I swear to God!" She muttered swear words under her breath. I didn't listen to her of course. If she was gonna tease me, I was gonna tease her. She realized I wasn't giving in. She bucked her hips up, making me even closer than I already was. I put my hands on her waist and she whined at me. I came before pulling out. She laid back on her back and put her skirt back down. I kissed her forehead. "Who said we were done?" She gave me a wicked smile. I forgot that she never came. I straddled her lap and started kissing her again. I fingered her unexpectedly. She whined at herself. "V-Vic?" She stumbled over her words. "C-can you go any f-f-faster?" I had succeeded in teasing her. "Nope," I said, but stuck three more fingers in at a faster pace. Ana moaned and closed her eyes. It felt awesome to bring so much pleasure to someone, especially someone who I cared about deeply.