18.Ana

When I woke up, Vic was still sleeping. Our clothes were still scattered across his huge bedroom. I looked under the blue blanket. He was still naked. Unlike him, I had the courtesy to put clothes on last night. Well, underwear and a bra is clothes, right?

  I got up and went to his bathroom. His clothes from last night were still strewn across the floor. I picked up his jeans and searched his pockets. A plastic bag with my jewelry in them.

My phone! My baby! I grabbed it and went back to Vic's bedroom. He was up, in nothing but his boxers, putting his jeans on. He saw me and his cheeks turned red.

Was it because I was practically naked?

Was it because he was getting dressed?

Or was it the memories from last night?

"O-oh. H-hi, Ana." I scrunched up my eyebrows at him. "What?" I asked, walking over to the bed and grabbing my tee shirt. As I put it on, his face grew redder.

"We h-h-haven't...done it..since high school.." He put his shirt on. "So?" I asked him, sitting on his bed. "You were the one who led me on." I said. "I did not!" He told me.

"Did you, or did you not, say," I closed my eyes and laid on my back. "'A-A-Ana! G-go f-f-faster.." I fake-moaned, imitating him.

His face turned red and he threw a pillow at me. "Ana!" He yelled at me. I laughed at him. He came over and started tickling me. I squirmed and tried to escape his grip. I giggled and giggled as he tickled me. "Stop! You know what that does to me.."

I kept on giggling and those giggles soon turned to moans. Vic got on top of me and I scoffed at him for stopping. "Daddy.." I whined as he kissed my neck. "What did you just call me?" He asked.

"Shut up," I said, sitting up and kissing his neck as he grabbed my thigh.