22.Ana

I was with Christofer. He was probably my best friend, with the exception of Vic and Oliver. He had taken me in. I was glad that he had a guest room. It had been two months. I decided to end my game. I called Alex. Not Gaskarth, the one from the hospital.

"Hello?" He asked. "Hi, Alex. It's Anarchy. From the hospital?" I said. "Oh! Hi, Anarchy! How are you?" He said cheerily. "I'm okay." I lied. "I saw this ad on FaceBook... People are saying you went missing..?" He said.

"Shh. You can't say that you've talked to me. I'm staying with my friend, Chris. If Vic finds out, I don't even know what he'll do." I cautioned.

"Uuuuhh, Anarchy? I'm with him..and you're on speaker.." I knew that the entire time. "That's fucking awesome. Gotta go!" I quickly hung up. I gathered my things and left.

As I was driving, a car pulled up next to my left. It was Vic's Jeep. Vic was in the passenger's seat. He rolled down his window. I looked at him and smiled deviously. I revved the engine to my car; a black Mustang I call Veronica. Veronica sped away. I heard the Jeep follow behind me, but they couldn't keep up. So, I decided to slow down a bit.

Vic rolled down his window. I did mine. Then he rolled it back up. Wtf? I rolled mine back up. My phone started ringing. I picked it up. It was Vic. "Yes, pretty boy?" I said in my most innocent voice. "Ana, we can talk about this. Just please come home." He pleaded.

So, I did.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

I pulled up in my driveway. Vic and Alex pulled in next to me. "This is not what I meant and you know it." Vic growled as I got out of Veronica. I shrugged. "Well, I guess you should've been more specific." I walked to the door to my flat. I unlocked it as the two boys were talking to me at once.

I trotted into the kitchen. "Alex, can Ana and I have a moment alone?" Alex nodded, then left. I poured myself a glass of wine. Vic sniffled at me. "I-I miss you, Ana." I sipped my wine. I felt bad for some reason.

He tugged at his hair angrily. "Ana, say something!" He yelled at me. He stared at me for a good two minutes. He gave me a look as if to say,'Uh, hello?' "It makes me upset when you yell at me." I said flatly. He gave a wry, bitter laugh. I walked towards him and put my lips near his ear.

"Can you tell Alex to leave?" I whispered in his ear. He nodded really fast.