17.Vic

"Vic?" I heard Ana's voice call me from the other room. I just got out of the shower. "Yeah?" I said as I was putting my shirt on. I went to her room. Ana was sitting on the floor, her diary in her hands.

"Y-you read my diary?" She asked as her eyes started to well with tears. I didn't know what to say. 'Yup! I enjoyed reading it too. Juicy stuff.' She stood up and gripped the book so hard her knuckles turned white. How could you do this?! I talked about personal stuff in there! I talked about my self-harm!"

I opened and closed my mouth like a fish out of water. "I only read the last page." I said finally. She threw it at my chest and all of the pages fluttered out. "Take them! I don't care anymore!" She sobbed.

                              ()()()()

She was now crying uncontrollably. I grabbed her waist and pulled her into my arms. I picked her up and carried her to my bedroom. I sat her on my bed and she wiped her eyes. I looked at her and she stared back at me with hatred.

"Look, I'm sorry. I just wanted to hear everything you didn't say." I told her. She ignored me. "Do you still have my phone? I wanna go home."  I felt hurt in my chest. "You're not leaving here in tears, darling."

By now my face was only an inch way from hers. I felt her breath hitch in her throat. My lips brushed against hers, and her hand went to my neck.

The kiss was full of passion. She tugged on my hair and I moaned. I picked her up and then laid her down and climbed on top of her.

"I'm sorry for reading your diary." I said, breaking the kiss.

"Good. You should be." She said and pulled my shirt off.