16.Ana

Three Weeks Later

It was my last day here. When Vic comes, he'll sign some papers and I'll be out of this hell. Alex had gone home last week, and I had his iPod. I had given him mine. We had exchanged them as a Thank You/Goodbye gift. He had also given me his number so we could talk.

I never actually asked him about his music taste. I laid down as I looked through. It was horrible.

Now Playing: Alphabet Boy-Melanie Martinez

Troye Sivan- 20 Tracks

Melanie Martinez-16 Tracks

Arctic Monkeys-32 Tracks

Hayley Kiyoko-2 Tracks

Twenty One Pilots-12 Tracks

The Kooks-5 Tracks

Panic! At The Disco-29 Tracks

Marina And The Diamonds-14 Tracks

The 1975-40 Tracks

Lana Del Ray-3 Tracks

The XX-19 Tracks

Oasis-1 Tracks

NeverShoutNever-21 Tracks

The Neighbourhood-23 Tracks

The Wombats-5 Tracks

Demo-9 Tracks

Shuffle Play

The only good thing about his music was the Panic! and Twenty-One Pilots. I scrolled down to Demo. Maybe it was a mashup of his. I clicked on the first track.

Demo

1.Suicidal People Are Just Angels Who Want To Go Home
3:47

It wasn't a mashup. It was him singing. And he wasn't half bad.

"I've bruised my legs so many, many times. I'm screaming,' God, please, take me!' There's no read between the lines. I wanna go home. She slits her wrists after school. She says 'Life's more vicious than the roman rule.' She wants to go home. We're all screaming bloody murder,' I welcome you, death. Please, take me home!' I heard that suicidal people are just angels who wanna go home. Why can't you take us home?"

I stopped the song. It was too depressing. I listened to some of the Melanie Martinez and it was actually cool. I reminded myself to thank him.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

It was finally here. I was finally going to go home. I wheeled my suitcase out of the room and hugged Vic. He kissed the top of my head. We walked out to his Jeep with his hand in mine. He put my suitcase in the backseat, then came around to the driver's seat.

As we drove in silence, I noticed Vic's eyes. There was a ring of dark brown around them. I recognized that look anywhere and laughed at him. He gave me a puzzled look. "Oh, my god, Vic, you're horny!" He raised an eyebrow at me. "How can you tell?" He asked as we stopped at a red light. "Look at your eyes!" I giggled as he rubbed his eyes, as if that would make the ring go away.

"Shut up," he mumbled and put his hands back on the wheel. "I have no girlfriend." I rolled my eyes as the light turned green. 

                              ><

"You're speeding." I said. "Since when do you care about the law?" He said. I shrugged. "My roommate was a goody-two-shoes. Guess he rubbed off on me." Vic kinda ignored me. "Vic, seriously, you're gonna get a ticket." I told him.

We managed to get to his flat without the cops pulling us over. Vic pulled my suitcase from the backseat and wheeled it inside. He jogged to the bathroom. "Cold shower?" I asked. "Cold shower." He said and closed the door. I laughed again.

  I took my shoes off at the front door and wheeled my suitcase to my room. I noticed my diary was just laying on my bed. I opened it to see that the latest page was ripped. My cheeks turned pink.

  How could he do this to me?