15.Vic

The visits were held in the rooms. The lady asked Ana if she wanted the boy in there and she said yeah. I sat on Ana's cot-thingy and pulled the Build-A-Bear from the gift bag I cleverly held behind my back.

"Aww," Ana cooed and hugged the bear. "Thanks, Vic." She squeezed its hand and my voice refuted from it. "I miss you. Stay strong, princess." She smiled. "I love it." She said and put it in her lap. "This is Alex," she said, referring to the black-haired boy who was laying down, his headphones in. "Alex." She said, trying to get his attention.

She threw her pillow at him. "Alexander!" He jolted up and ripped his headphones out. "Jesus, Anarchy, what?"

"Meet Vic." She said. He held up the peace sign towards me, then laid back down. Ana rolled her eyes. She scooted closer to me and rested her head on my chest. Her eyes started to well with tears. "Vic, you have to get me out of here. I don't belong." She held my hand.

I could feel Alex's eyes on us as Ana cried. He opened his mouth to say something, but he quickly shut it. I cupped Ana's face in my hands and wiped her tears with my thumbs. "It's gonna be okay, Babydoll. I talked to the people and they said they're gonna let you go in less than a month."

Her eyes grew wide. "Thank god." She breathed. "You still have that concert tomorrow?" She asked me. I nodded. "Good luck. Where will you be when I get out, Vic?" She asked. "What are you talking about? I'm gonna be right here, Ana." I kissed her forehead.

She gasped. "Wait, you're canceling your tour for me?" I shook my head. "Only the first few shows. I wanted to be with you when you got out."

She grinned at me. "I think you're the best." She blushed. "You know I'm the best." I laughed at her. She lightly punched my arm. Alex groaned. "You two are gross." He got up and slipped a pair of black Vans. He started to walk out of the room. "Wait, where are you going?" Ana asked. "Relax. Nowhere."
He left.

Ana huffed. "Ass." She clutched the bear tighter to her chest. I tapped my upper lip. "They took your piercing?" I asked. She nodded. "And my gauges." I shook my head. "That's weird." I took my notebook out of the gift bag. "I wrote you a song." She clapped her hands excitedly. "Can I hear it?" She asked. "I don't have my guitar on me, but next time I will. I promise. Just look over the lyrics for now." I said.

I watched her eyes dart over the pages. "It's great, Vic." She smiled at me sadly. "I can't wait to get you out of here." I told her, holding her hand.

"Me too."