The Damn Talent Show

Sunday

So I woke up at 8:45 so I can go to my grandma house cause I had the choice of going to church or her house since my mom had to take care of her baby, Marcus. My little brother can't go to church with dad because he climbs on tables and screams when he's echoing. He just acts stupid to get center of attention in public.

9:55

My dad must be right on time for church because he dropped me off 2 minutes ago and church start at 10. So while I was at my grandma house I got on wattpad, watched Netflix, get on my godsister computer, and mess with my bipolar little godsister cause it be hella funny.

After church, my dad picked us up 2 god sisters and I. We walked into the house and we saw a black and white cute puppy running our way, Maax . And we washed him up cause we took him to the park, (not them dog parks cause the got some dogs that be having diseases and shit and don't be knowing it) and Max ran right into the mud puddes. At least he's cute.

8:32 pm

My school is having a talent show and I just wanted to get out the house so I see Paige. So we went into the top bleachers so we can see all the action to see the worse and the good. Most of them were dancing and singing. I seen a short light skin little girl singing a song and it was Jaylen. I have no beef with Jaylen she cool I guess but she changed from last year. She have known Vanessa since kindergarten. Jaylen is now tryna be with them so called popular girls and trying to dress all of a sudden. So Jaylen was done with her singing which she didn't sing bad but she didn't sing good. "Next up is Vanessa and Vanessa and they are dancing to Hit that bit for the gram and silento whip and nae way mix... I mean nae nae." Then I was like damn when do I get away from this bitch. Since I didn't watch it I got up and started walking to the bathroom with my little god sister, Taylor. The only part I've seen Vanessa do was do the splits and I was like "can you do a split on the dick." So went down the hall and it was empty and quiet, you don't see that often so we started doing flips to the bathroom like little kids be doing.

I opened the door and you get this breeze that wasn't a good breeze. And Taylor seen that it was so nasty they had graffiti in the bathroom stalls like it was tattoos. Calling people that I used to fuck but became fake "hoes." We even seen things on the ceiling and I knew what it was but Taylor didn't.

Taylor POV

Eww, what's that.? It look like clumps of booty juice.

Khlo POV

Vanessa's clumps from her ass. I'm just playing. "Lhh its just some damn toilet paper and you get some water then boom. It sticks." After I threw it up there, the other ones looked so dry. I just gotta wait till winter break is over to see later on.

Taylor POV

Khloe is so damn weird but I love her and I got her back cause I don't like my blood sister too much as my god sister. She's like the sister I've never had. But anyways, we walked back into whatever room this stupid talent show is in and we see Vanessa. I told Khloe not to be friends with her from the start because she's ugly. I asked Khloe for some animal crackers cause we were right by the confession stand. But that's not the point. I got into Khloe ear and was like "oh shit oh shit their go that bitch Vanessa"

Khlo POV

After taylor said that in my ear I couldn't do nothing but smile because I don't care about that girl mean mugging me because she glanced at me then looked away then looked again and mean mugged me. I don't know why the hell she mean mugging me now because she wasn't doing that before I had that little talk with her in text messages.