Hit The Showers

Jameel POV

We walked into the bathroom and we took a bath. He picked me up and went in my asshole. It was life to me cause it was the best sex I've ever had. Then he started to hit me from behind. He nutted hella fast tho cause it looked like there was white chocolate in the water. Sperm everywhere. Since I never had sex before with a man, I thought the sperm was gonna swim in the water cause they do have tails like fish. We got out the bathtub and we couldn't make it to the room so we just fell on the floor. He was on the bottom and I was on the top of him sucking his dick while he was sucking mine and licking my bootyhole. "You got a big ass." He said to me. "Big ass for big daddy." I said. He chuckled and kept licking my bootyhole which gave me life. I was into it so badly.

Chris POV

"So do we go out now.?" I asked Jasmine. "I don't know, do we.?" She replied. "That's why I am asking you," I said. "Well you the one who suppose to ask me to go out with me, dummy." "Well um let me start over... Aye Jasmine. I been thinking lately and I want to know if you want to go out. I'll treat you right. That was a promise given and it will be a struggle cause I usually break promises. I will struggle with this because I never been loyal to a girl. But Jasmine just make me feel a type of way that no other girl made me feel in my life. "Yeah. And you asked me out like a white boy in the movies." She said laughing. "Oh my bad girl." I leaned into kiss her. She gave me "the hand." "We just started to going out 20 seconds ago, we can't have our first kiss now." She said. "What you mean...wait...oh I see how it is girl." I said chuckling. "Mhm, little boy" she said. "Naah, I'm big daddy like always." I said. "Whatever," she Jasmine replied. "You wasn't saying 'whatever' about big daddy when you was moaning my name which is 'big daddy' when you was riding this dick." She began to become silent because she know it was true.