Tyleeha.?

Well, earlier last year Tyleeha was kina gett she was kinda getting on my nerves because she keep on being so aggressive and keep on hitting me like I was her boyfriend like I'm a girl I was seeing you can see. But now she's just being too aggressive and talking she always tell me something about whats on me. For example, Tacee was like "your edges look good today" eve though I didn't do them. And then tyleeha tryna sneak diss and whisper in her ear talking about me badly. I said, "soo.. Why you gotta talk shit instead of saying it in front of the whole lunch table.?" That sure did put her on mute and she was eating her little rice & shit. And today, we was in gym and this boy who was a year younger had came up to me and was like...

Young boy -
Yo ass fat...just saying.

And I just walked away cause he ain't shit. Then he was on my team. In dodge ball,tyleeha too. And he was like,"baby girl, why you so damn cute tho.? And how are tyleeha and you seem the opposite." Then she gone walk over like she paying bills and say "we sure are. Like I'm Hispanic and she's dark skin, (I got offended by that cause were 2 different races and I'm drown skin - in the middle.) She has short nails,I got long nails, her hair short and my hair is long, (my hair is natural curly and its 17 inches long if I flat iron it - if you want to see my hair its my profile picture. And her hair is like at her lower back just like mine). Well, I don't got Tim for no uckin friends who say negative shit about me which I hells disrespectful because I dont like people who talk so much shit. But imma stop tripping off her cause I got other problems.