The Big Hit

"Sooo kali .. Ive been thinking about our future and I think your going to be in my future." Chris said. "Oh really. I think you would be in mine too." Kali said. "So I have been thinking and I want us to get tattoos together so it can be like our promise. Until we get married." Chris said. "Yeah, I mean I would love to marry you one day and have children." Kali replied.

*Ring Ring - Call from "Baby Mama Drama 😑😣*

"What do you want now."

"BOOY IM IN LABOR."

At The Hospital

All we seen was Jasmine getting pushed in a room and she was sweating with her legs open ( Like always ) going passed the main entrance. All I can think of was when Marco's mom was in here. "Who are you," the nurse said. "Chris Howalton, Jasmine's baby daddy." "Room 647."

When we walked in it was hella quiet because the baby was sleep. "Where my money at.?" Jasmine said. "Here, and I will take care our baby so don't come with that baby mama drama with money." A doctor came in, "hello jasmine, im sorry but you can't support your baby. She has to live somewhere else." "What.? Tf you mean.! That's my baby I can support her. So you saying that I just  got to give my own baby away.?"

"We will take her." Kali said.