The Valleys Part 3

"WTF!! THIS NIGGA IS SUCKING HIS DICK!!" I said yelling at them. They almost made me put my gun down. They hurried up to put the blanket on they naked ass.

"Umm.. I can explain.!!"

"Shut the fuck up with yo dick sucking ass!!" I yelled at Jameel.

Everyone excepts Chris came upstairs with a gun. Chris was still downstairs but who gives a fuck.

"You don't want to do this maan." Blue said while he was trying to get the gun trying to lean by the lamp. I pulled tighter on the trigger. "Boom!!" Blue said trying to aim the bullet at me but I ducked. We all duck actually cause his aim is so bad. I can't believe that he's in a gang trying to aim at me like that. Pow!! I just shot Jameel. One of my niggas. But he shouldn't have been fucking with the enemy, period. Chris came in with crumbs on his face. Boom!! He shot blue. We started to walk out. "Wait." I shot the lamp and closed the door.

Blue POV

I got shot right in my chest. But I'm still alive. I got a dead body on me though. That was going to be my husband. My hubby. And they just gonna walk away like no shit happened. I struggled out the bed and opened the door. "Oh. Ouch. Fuck." I pulled the trigger.

All I smelt was gas. But the last thing I did was shot Marco in his back. And the had I heard and seen was Marco falling and him going "ouch" like he has a tight pussy and a dick going inside him.