Jameel.?

Jameel POV

I knocked on blues door and I heard foot steps. I couldn't wait at all. "Who is it, is it my bunny bunch.?," blue asked. "Boy you know its me," I answered. He opened the door and we kissed like we never did before. Then he invited me in. We started to talk a little bit cause I don't want to tell the crew that I'm gay. And that I've been going out with blue lately since he's the enemy. Just like Romeo and Juliet. I'm 18 and he's 24. He is the man of my dreams, in my eyes. He doesn't look the enemy type without that coat that we always see. Blue took me out for dinner, and he ordered spaghetti. Just like the romantic movies of them 2 dogs. I know he's the one for me. Then he took me back to his house and we had the best time of our lives.

Chris POV

"I called jameel like 15 times but no answer," Yasmine said. "He probably fucking it up wit his cousin," Marco said. "Y'all know jameel gay right," jasmine said. "For real.? How you know," I asked. "Well, see what happened was, I had a microphone app thingy on my phone and I used to use it on my ex boyfriend but I just used it on jameel cause he was laughing too loud last night, I just want to know what was so funny," jasmine said. "You lying," I said. "What I gotta lie for, I might be quiet at times but I ain't no lier," jasmine said. Ring ring ring. "Aye bruh I gotta take this, this is Tacee." Marco said walking out the room. "Go get her daddy," I said. "You gaaay," marco said. "Prove it, I want to hear their little conversation then if you claiming that he gay," I said. She played the recorded "app thingy." She played it like 7 times cause I couldn't believe it. "I guess your right, if your wrong - 100 dollars and if I'm right - 100 dollars," I said. "All right I'll prove it one way or another," Jasmine said. "Just let Marco hear it first," I said. "Don't worry I will I will" Jasmine said back. She played it so mark can hear what she "thinks" she hears from jameel. But I also think she likes me tbh cause she fine as fuck. She low key feeling me cause she always flirting wit me. But that's not the point back to business. "Yo that sound like blue when he called me from a unknown number." Marco said. "What you fucking him too.?," I asked. "Dude quit playing," mark said. "That's prove from you that you know jameel been fucking with a guy," jasmine said. I mocked her in a annoying little girl voice. She looked at me mad then smiled.