Were Offical

Couple Months Later

We been talking and Kali is the best. We been having a great time WITHOUT SEX. Isn't that surprising. We been talking deep and I guess love isn't better than sex. I got feelings for this girl for real for real. I know that I said that about Jasmine but I never gotten butterflies or nothing from that bitch like Kali. I can't believe that I was willing to be loyal to the girl lol that when I got all this. She's mine now. Today we are going to prom. And I want this to be a night to remember. I think jasmine can't fit in hers cause she's now 2 months pregnant.

At Prom

When we got to prom we was fly asf. No photography please. I took her in a limo. She wore a baby blue dress that had jewels were her tittes were and it was fading to plain baby blue to the bottom. I had a black and blue suit on and my bow tie had shine to it. But no fucking jewels cause niggas don't wear that shit. But it's cool though. When we walked in I already felt the breeze of shade coming from the right. You already know who it is. Jasmine ugly ass wit her single ass at the concession stand and shit eating all the food for 2. Kali and I started to dance and I the corner of my eye that bitch had an evil eye and was walking towards us with a cup. She was hella close. Right in the middle. She threw the punch and hit a girl with long box braids with a short purple dress that was a little similar to Kali dress. "Jasmine, why would you fucking do that.?! Are you mad cause you can't pull niggas now.? Your ex is right there." Jasmine slapped her. It became a fight. But it seemed like Jasmine couldn't fight for shit. How the fuck is she in Marcos crew. I started to record that shit until the teacher broke it up. "ATTENTION STUDENTS. TODAY IS YOUR NIGHT. NOW WHO'S READY FOR KING AND QUEEN." Everyone started to clap and scream. "NOW YOUR KING FOR THE NIGHT IS...CHRIS HOWALTON. (How•erl•tin)" People clapped. "NOW THE TIME WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR." "YOUR QUEEN IS...KALIENNE QUARTS." Everyone clapped. All you can hear from the back of the stage was Jasmine yelling and crying about the crown and her getting her ass whooped. "Please.!! That bitch hit me and she knows that im pregnant. CHRIS IS MY BABY DADDY." "I DESERVE THAT CROWN." Jasmine looked like a mess. She must be drunk because her dress is just fucked up, it's basically ripping cause of her bump, and her weave is on the floor. "Can someone mop this weave up for the queen and king dance please.?"