Marco Turn

Marco POV

I have been really digging tacee lately. I want to make her bae. So I walked out the warehouse while they were still talking, and pulled off to pick up tacee to go to the cheesecake factory. "Wow, you look beautiful," I said to tacee. (Tuh-Acee) "and you look handsome," she said back.

We walked in and I held the door for here and everything. I never been so close to a girl before. I mean usually I'm just fucking one but I think she's the right one for me. "Umm..I gotta tell you something," I said. "What is it," she said. "Well we have been hanging out lately and I want to make this official. Like my girl. I never really had a girl but I had hoe's before. I don't want to make you a hoe, I want to treat you right cause I love you more than anything on earth. You are the one for me," I said.

Khlo POV

I haven't been ding anything really lately cause I was suspended but today is my last day. But oh well, at least I get to see Dedrick again. But he still sending me mixed signals. He probably not even worth it cause when he did like yo ass he could've talked to you but nooooo. A voice in my head said. I didn't want to think about that now so let me get on Facebook and lurk on people pages. I went on this girl that's 2 grades ahead of me and her post said, "Don't ignore the signs that you asked god to show you." Wow, I think I'm going to listen to that, even though its hard to get this boy, its kinda worth it. I mean arpt least you tried. But it feels like deja vu cause I asked god then a new kid came to our school that I like. Well I guess I'll figure at school.

Marco POV

"That's so sweet marco, I mean I love you too, I think your the one." Tacee said. "So do we go out.?," I asked. "Yes," she replied. Let's go, I said. So we walked out the cheesecake factory and we went to the car. I turned on some music but not too loud. "Hey, do you want to come over my house," I asked. "Sure I guess," tacee answered. Great!! I will have this money in no time and I will still have my girl. I don't sound right saying that tho. Oh well. So we go to my house I opened the door for her. "Thank you sir," she said. "Call me big daddy." Boy, she laughed. "What you wanna do," she asked. "What ever you want to do little lady," I said kissing her neck. I know she was feeling into it. "Mmm...no no no stop," she said. "What's wrong ma," I asked. "Did you just wanted me to go to your house just to have sex.?" She asked. "No cause I love you," I replied. "Whatever you just want to get in my dress," she said walking to the door. "Wait who gone take you home.?" I asked. "Myself nigga!!" Tacee yelled. "So selfish," she mumbled.