Doctors Office

I went to the doctor cause you know how crazy bitches are.

"Umm.. Well Chris you don't have herpes but do have aids." I didn't really give a fuck cause imma still fuck my bitches.

At 5:30

The girl that was singing the other day was walking in when I walked into the studio's. "Aye girl whts you'd name." "Kali" "thats a nice name." We walked upstairs to the room and I put stuff down on the couch. As soon I turned around Kali was right behind me. She was so close I thought she was gonna have a dick and fuck me from behind.

"Soo.. Stop playing games. I know you want this now. You don't want that lame ass no more right."

"Yeah. But Im not the one with the broken heart. She giggled.

She pushed me against the wall. So tell me what you like. Do you like this.? She said looking at my eyes then lips. She started to touch against my dick again. Right beside us was a table and Kali slowly pushed the pen away from herself. " oops." She turned around and put her ass on my shit. "I'm so clumsy Chris." I can't even lie she had the biggest booty. Booty Judy. She had on a pencil skirt that was maroon. She got up and started to rub against me and kissed me. I'm not no bitch nigga so I kissed her back. We started to kiss for a while then she was like I gotta go. We texted all night bruh... That hoe didnt text me at night.. But that's not my fucking business. A hoe gone be a hoe. Once a hoe, always a hoe. At first I wasn't feeling Kali much but now I changed my mind. I wanted to give her a chance cause now and days people  like someone but that person don't pay attention to them and worry about someone else that don't like them back. This girl is actually not bad though cause she loyal. At school, she don't talk to no niggas. The perfect kind. My lady.