Part 2

Tyleeha and I didn't speak after what happened on Friday. I think she got the point, maybe Tacee told her or because I didn't text tyleeha back on Friday when she said "hey ." Like in gym she didn't say a word excepts at lunch she asked me "do you want these cookies." I gave a cookie to Paige since she was like right in front of me (( just in case it was poison, I'm just playing ))

Anyways, I'm not sure what's going on with me and Ashton though cause we haven't seen each other in weeks. I still text him though but its like dry texting. I think we are just having a break I guess. I will text him later cause we just talk but we ain't into a official relationship yet. But I've been single since July and its January. So I prayed to god that I don't get hurt by the next and I hope he comes soon like if he like a new kid or something. Hint*Hint. But that new kid is just a crush now and Ashton is someone I talk to.

I seen the new kid like 5 times now in the hallway cause his class is by my locker at the end of the day and today we keep looking at each other. I only told Tacee, jade, and Kenjanae. They the only people that I trust. I haven't told Tyleeha anything before we stopped being best friends for months cause people told me that she can't keep secrets so I didn't want to try it.

I picked up marcus from preschool and Tacee was still with us cause she decided to go with us so she doesn't have to eat unjuiced black eyed peas at her grandma house. Marcus hopped in the backseat and I had to buckle him up. So I drove off to the house and it was so quiet. So we turnt on some music and act like marcus age cause we had the house to our own while my parents were at work. Marcus reached us how to be a kid again which we ate the cake, cookies, and pop tarts while watching Netflix. We watched "Glee" to see all the drama about getting Quinn pregnant.