Is This Nigga Serious.?

Khlo POV

*the next morning*

~timer rings~ "BRUH!!!" After I said that I woke up my brother but oh well. He walked in my room rubbing his eyes and said "are you driving me to school today?" "You got gas money.?" He gave me the most ugliest look I ever seem him do. "Awe, well I guess not then." I didn't really feel like driving today cause I don't feel like it and I haven't been on there In Hellas. I was just not in the mood to be driving to that crazy ass preschool.

So I took a shower, did my hygiene, ate an orange and left the house. I got on the bus stop and I saw this girl that nobody likes just staring at me. "Do we have a problem?" She hurried up and looked away. "Thank you." I got on the bus and I sat in the seat that the wheel was at cause nobody sits there which is perfect for me cause I don't like sitting by people anyway, I don't got time for kids. I sat my the window by the time we got to the next bus stop and I just put my bookbag beside me. Marco was walking in the Aile then gonna sit on my bookbag. "Excuse you. Luhmarco." "When you start riding this bus.?" "Today, obviously." "Well, you don't know my rules then." "What rules.? The only rules is you talking to 3,4 girtls ast the same time." He started to touch my lip after I looked out the window again. "Wait a min,nigga. You know who liked you.? Tacee. The same girl that's my best friend that you won't give a chance to. The same girl that you been ignoring this whole time." "Well I'm not ignoring you." I slapped him. "I ain't gonna be come one of your hoes, tf. Why are you ignoring her like that.?" "Im not ignoring her." I shooked my head and looked out the window. Someone in front of me said, "y'all relationship goals." "No tf we not. Sit yo little dick head ass down." They sat down. "A girl that was diagonal was like " khloe like luhmarco. Just go out already. " "wtf. Shut the fuck up with you dumb ass. We talking about him going out with one of my friends. And you pull no niggas so why tf yuou saying shytt.?" That bitch was on hush mode then. I sat my grown ass down. Cause i knew I didn have time for no bull shit. I looked in the window once again. That nigga gone put his finger on my lip and I knocked him in the side of his head like how his mama do him. And you know that shit hurt. "You know you want this baby." He said. "Tf get yo desperate ass on and I'm not yo baby." I said pushing him out the seat. I finally got off that bullshitty bus and walked right into the school.