Jade Texts

Khlo Pov
*On the phone*

Idk no what to do in this problem actually. I mean I haven't had a boyfriend in 8 months and I just forgot. So imma just text jade ig. ...So I told jade about him liking me and all that good stuff. "How he all of a sudden one start liking you now.?," she said. "Idk but what should I do cause Tacee asked me do I want to go out with him." I replied. "Well but go with it, eve though you don't like him back.. Act." She said. "So I'm basically doing it to make him happy.?," I asked. "No..Fine Yeah. but I bet you don't make it cause since y'all dont talk at all." She said. "Is that a bet😏," I asked. "If that's what you would call it if someone has to do something that someone else says," Jade said. I made a "you stupid and really nigga face" at the same time. She laughed. "Just go with it." I said, "well i guess its a deal, but how do I start talking to him.?" "I got you," she said. "Ffffuuuucccckkkk," I said. Then hung up.

So I called Tia. "Waassspp my niggaaa." She said. "Wow bsf," I said. "I'm just playing with ya guh," she said. "How do I start talking to this boy," I asked. "Well since its valentines day I got you😊"

Me - hi Dedrick

Dedrick - hi

Me - did Tacee tell you that I like you yet.?

Dedrick - yeah

Me - awe . well wyd

Dedrick - playing GTA wbu

Me - listening to music and which one

Dedrick - 5, and I was about to give you something for valentines day but I was broke

Me - awwn 😊 what was you gone give me

Dedrick - a bear and chocolate

Me - really 😊😊

Dedrick - 😂

Me - lh

Dedrick - wyd tomorrow

Me - going to my grandma house hbu

Dedrick - oh

Me - answer my fucking question nigga 😐

Dedrick - my bad . and I'm going to the movies

Me - awe to see what

Dedrick - idk

Me - woww okay 😑