Ughh..Gym With..Her

So I'm in 7th period in gym and the coaches say that we can have free time or whatever. And I don't really feel like talking to nobody tbh. So tyleeha comes up to me and sits right by me... YOO WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYNA TALK TO ME BRUH YOU GETTING ON MY FUCKING NERVES NOW ITS ANNOYING. Tryna be all cool with me and shit but anyways let's get the story going.

Tyleeha walks up to me all smiley and I just get up and get on another bleacher cause I don't have time for this.

Then she sits by me again and Tacee was sitting by me but I was kinda cool.

Tyleeha - Why you stop talking to me.?

*Moment Of Silence*

Omg why she fuck is she talking to me right now cause its getting annoying that she keeps tryna be cool with me.

I told Tacee to say it cause I didn't even wanna bother with people for real.

Tacee - she stopped talking to you because she said that you are aggressive and you talk about her flaws that she cat change.

Tyleeha - I never said that I wanted you to change them

Me - exactly I never said that you did either but make it seem like it came you always got something negative to say about something that's part of my flaws.

Tyleeha - and how am I being aggressive .? If you was having all these problems about it then why didn't you just tell me

Me - I'm not that person though . I just stop fucking with you

*tyleeha starts to cry*

tyleeha - I'm not crying over this situation I'm crying cause I used to tell Jordan everything

What does that gotta do with anything that were talking about.
I don't understand why she want to fuck with me so much.

Tyleeha - you could at least told me this cause you hurt my feelings you could've told me to stop hitting you instead.

I don't got time for you yelling though cause I yelled at you then you try to yell at me again.

Tyleeha - and that's just the person I am about saying something about you but I just be playing.

This bitch really got me pissed off about this cause what does she not understand that I don't want to talk to her no more like she's acting like I'm kinda like the only person she knows right now. I just don't want to fuck with her. Its fucking annoying and I told her last month that she was aggressive and she still hit me. One day she gone hit the wrong person and talk shit I someone face and it won't be her best day. I just don't want to fuck with her cause she trying her hardest to be cool with me but I want her out my life cause she act like I'm her fucking boyfriend that she hit all the time and I don't want to feel that way.