Today Was A Starter. I Guess

So I woke up for school and my dad woke me up his time because my timer broke so..yeah.

He was acting extremely annoying because like every 5 minutes he had to say something to me. "Are you still up, Khloe.?, he said. "Yes," I said. *5 minutes later* "don't let that TV get you late for school, yaa hear me.?," dad said. You see my point.? Anyways, he always wants me to read a bible verse. He basically forces me but I low key believe in god and Jesus but I'm not sure if I'm a true Christian like they say. "Scoot over and pick up your bible," he said. "Why.? I don't want to today," I said. "Just read it ain't even that hard and when you done take care of this room its a mess. I don't want to be raising no messy children," father said. "Well fourTEEN," I mumble under my breath. *10 minutes later this time* Aye, do me a favor, lower your attitude because you being disrespectful cause all I wanted you to do was read that verse. Was it hard.? NOW JUST LOWER YOUR VOICE BEFORE YOU GET POPPED, he said. I report I'm 14 going to 15 and he's just acting stupid. So I told mom the story and she said that he's been acting like that lately and he can't even take jokes like when I tell a joke everyone laughing but him. He say "its just a bunch of foolishness." But yeah I dont really like him as much as I used to.