Marco.?!

Chris POV

My nigga just got shot man. The girls and I dragged him into the van and drove straight to the hospital.

The nurse said, "what happened sir.?"

"My nigga just got obviously."

"What's his name.?"

"LuhMarco Antonio"

"Stay in the waiting room. We will do what ever we can do."

*Late that day*

I went to this fancy restaurant to get my mind off this shooting thing. And we're going to the cub too. I know, it's kinda weird to go to the club with a girl to the club. I told her to dress up but not too fancy. Not like a fucking prom. Classy but casual.? Kinda.

I got in my car name Blood which is a red mustang GT. Even though we're crips. Like blue was a blood but name blue. So I jumped in blood and drove off to Jasmine & Yasmine House. Jasmine looked so beautiful she was wearing Navy blue and white. She even had blue flats when her feet start to hurt.

We got into the car and went to the restaurant. When we got in, it was a colorful like a flower threw up.

"Hello, how many for a table.? Two.?"

"Yes Ma'am"

We sat down and all we heard was cheering.

"Hello, everyone. Today I will be singing Treat Me Like Somebody By Tink."

She started to sing.

"She sure can sing." Jasmine said rocking her head but kinda made her eyes get big like she was giving me a sign.

"She alright."

The girl song was over with.

"Aye I need to use the bathroom."

"Alright."

I went to the bathroom and did my business. When I got out the door, the girl that just sang bumped right into me.

Jasmine POV

That nigga ain't shit thats why I'm cheating on him with another nigga since he gonna play that game. I guess imma be the girl playa. I'm texting a nigga right now. You ain't finna play me like that. Tf.

Chris Pov

"oh sorry.' the girl said.

"thats okay. and you were alright for your show."

"thanks. and i know that we dont know each other and all but your kinda cute. Whats your name.?"

"sorry i got a girl right there." i said pointing at her out the door window.

"awe. shes cute..i guess. but you can have something even better." she said getting closer to me.