Afterwards

So after I got pissed the rest of the weekend, it was Monday, great. I got breakfast and took my brother to his preschool, I drove off to the high school and guess who I see, Vanessa. I didn't want that thing to be the first person I see today. So I close my door and I see my friend Tyleeha and she's Hispanic with long hair that is straight but she says that its "curls." But this ain't the point. So we walked upstairs to our lockers and right there was Vanessa at the water fountain with these girls that think their "popular" just because they can dress and got shoe game. In my grade, we don't have cool kids because they all flunked for fucking with all them damn boys, texting in class, asking for nerds to do their homework and they give them wrong answers, and more. So they flunked cause they just doing too much and thinking about social media instead of goals in life cause we won't be in highschool forever. Anyways, Vanessa told me that she didn't fuck with them girls but then she go to they house and post it on snap chat and she try to act all girly around them which she's not. So I try not to look at her and I've been ignoring her all day, which is good cause she acting like a hoe right now.

Friday After School

Really why the fuck do I have to have a text from this hoe. SHES MESSING UP MY WEEK END.

Vanessa -

So... What the fuck has been up between us.?

Me -

Well I peeped some shit and I needed time to think about it.

Vanessa -

What did you peep exactly cause if u finna say what I think you gonna say then imma stop talking to you

Me -

Why does it even matter that you stop talking to me cause I'm fine with that and we already stopped talking for a fucking week so why does it even matter. You already know what I'm thinking about so its whatever.

Vanessa -
No I don't n ight well bye