Brudda Days & Marco Ways

Picture Of Blue Without His Coat

I drove to apple bees this time. When we walked in the door, we seen Vanessa. It seems like she got a job everywhere. I just seen her at the hospital when my mom was there and when Marco mom is there. "Hey, a table for 2 or the whole fam" Vanessa answered. "Just 2," I answered. We ordered our food, gave Marcus a booster seat on the booth, and enjoyed our meal by laughing/talking.

Marco Antonio Pov

At the warehouse

*Phone Call From Jameel* (Juh-Mill)

Mark - Wssp Nigga

Jameel - Aye, I found where they at . I got a track device .

Marco - you a fucking weirdo *laughing* I'm playing

Jameel - *sighs* anyway, they in "the cave" parking lot

Marco - ight bet . imma be there

I walked out this bitch and got in the car.

When I got into the parking lot I didn't see nobody. So I got out my car a little and looked around. BAM!! somebody hit me in the back of my head like my mama would for no reason. But this time, they hit my head so hard that I hit my face on my car. I turned around, it was the same nigga, blues clues. He had one a black coat with his hood on so I couldn't see his face but I already know what he look like. "You ain't even tough little nigga," blue said. "You just a little bitch like your mother. I don't understand why you still love her, she don't treat you right, she don't love you. I..." I punched him in the fucking face. "She DO love me, nigga. I should kill your ass right now," I said pulling out a gun. "Then how does she love you and she hits you for no reason and calls you out of your name?," blue asked. I thought for a second, I really needed to think about that but no right now cause he probably tryna get my ass. "Quit playing Maan," I said. "And how you know about my mama?," I asked. "I know my ways," he answered with his lady ass voice.