Out of all the people, him.?

Jasmine POV

I got in my car coming from the warehouse to go to Khlo house. She hella cool. Yasmine and I knew her since kindergarten. We back in the day buddies. I rang the doorbell and she opened the door. She let me in and this bitch was eating some fucking pop tarts. "Damn bitch, every time I come here. You got a fucking pop tart." I said. She laughed. She offered me some kool-aid. We talked and the table in the middle of kitchen with the red stolls that be at diners. "So how is Dedrick.?" I asked. "I'm being the player in this roll and he maybe tryna be a player too but I'm not really sure tbh." "Oh shytt, you always got tricks up your sleeve." I said. "Just in case you always got Anthony. I mean y'all laugh together, y'all talk, y'all always be by each other in the halls. Its made to be." Khlo laughed so hard she almost chocked on her fucking pop tart. "We like best friends, nothing else. His friends say we act like we go out but we don't. He's my best friend but we don't claim each other like best friends. He is my play uncle." "Uncle my ass," I said mocking her a little bit. "You can get out." She said. "My bad," I replied. "And wtf that even make no damn sense." She said. "Y'all like bonnie and Clyde low key." "Fuck no." She said. "Aye you missing out on his loyal ass. He hard to find. Instead of being with a boy that you being confused about right now, you can be with Anthony having no worries about him cheating." "Whatever." Khlo said. "Yeah 'whatever' cause you know its true." I said. She mean mugged me and I laughed.

Khlo POV

*Next Day*

I hopped into my car, dropped off my brother, and went to the high school. When I walked in Tacee ran up to me. Tacee said, "Aye Dedrick said no." "He said no to what.?" "To y'all." "Oh well, I don't care." I said shrugging my shoulders. I mean I was just going to play him and I only like him 10% since Friday because he tryna fuck with Harmony and I at the same time. He probably think I'm fucking dumb. I find out whenever I want to. No, he fucking dumb for thinking he gone play me but really I was going to play him and he the one who flunked. He suppose to be a sophomore. Nah he a freshman again. He always playing fucking games on girls and on his Xbox. But nah, I ain't going to get played for shit. "Damn, I wasnt expecting that from you." She said. "Yeah, I haven't Been having feelings and having been giving 2 fucks but I do feel like I get a twist in my heart that makes me depressed but not for no damn boy." "Awe, makes sense." Tacee replied.

*Week Later*

I started to think about myself to get my mind right. "Am I ready for a boyfriend right now.?" I realized how stupid I was after I asked myself was he the one for me this year cause im so afraid to get hurt. I realized that I do act like Anthony is my play bae. But I really don't like him like that tbh . he just a cool friend that makes it seem like we playing around.

But about that Dedrick thing.. I have been thinking lately about that nigga and he ain't worth shit. I dong really understand why I liked that nigga in the first place cause I had strong feelings for him and he wasn't gonna ddo me like that, fucking with other girls chasing after them and don't pay attention to me like I ain't worth nothing. I'm not a fucking doormat. You either take it or leave it. And I ain't coming back but ik how it is, he will with his sorry ass.